★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Quit It! is OUT!!!

07-25-2009, 08:14 PM
QuitIt! is OUT!!!

itunes link - $2.99

This is your hot ticket to check out a cool new virtual game show called QuitIt!

"Audience participation" takes on a whole new meaning when you interact with the star of the show; Lumpy, a hapless former child star from planet Zgrunturos.

In QuitIt!, itís your mission to channel your inner older sibling and tease Lumpy by poking him to win cold hard cash. Use the moolah to buy other unique and bizarre items to pokify the Lumpster. Crank the tease factor to eleven by buying and giving Lumpy twisted gifts that are much more than meets the eye.

...Your BFF runs off with your BF. Donít get angry, "Just QuitIt!"
...Youíre waitiní in line for a latte. Donít get frothy, "Just QuitIt!"
...Your 6:00AM express train is late (again). Donít get derailed, "Just QuitIt!"
...Youíre stuck in a boring meeting. Donít get caught nappiní, "Just QuitIt!"
...Youíve got the fever. And the only cure is to "Just QuitIt!"
...You want to show how funky Ďn strong is your fight, "Just QuitIt! Just QuitIt!"

- THE PERFECT STRESS RELIEVER! For the price of a medium latte, poke away a stressful day!
- EASY AND INTUITIVE! Simple poke Ďn play action is fun for all (except, of course, Lumpy)!
- FREAKINí SWEET CHARACTER ANIMATIONS! Lumpy comes to life inside your iPhone!
- AN AWESOME ICE BREAKER! Humorous sound effects and a funkalicious soundtrack are surefire conversation starters! Try it the next time when youíre next to that cute girl or guy.
- FUNKY POKERS. Our selection of funny and strange pokers lets you personalize the pokification process with a plethora of lovingly crafted, perfectly proportioned pokers.
- WEIRD GIFTS. Our growing selection of unique gifts will cheer up Lumpy...or will they?
- STEALTH ORGANIZER. A special calendar system lets you set up reminders for events or occasions you want to keep on the DL...You know, like private from your peeps, and hidden from your Mom.

- More hi-larious animations for Lumpy ("I didnít know a Zgrunturian could do THAT!").
- The best sound effects to play at the most inappropriate times!
- More game modes.
- More pokers and gifts than you shake a stick at (yep, we got one of those)!
- Secret stuff we canít tell you yet.

For more details, check out www.quititthegame.com or poke on over to our blog at lumpyspad.blogspot.com for the latest and greatest info.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Devilishly Good; 07-25-2009 at 09:14 PM.
07-25-2009, 08:15 PM
OMG awesome dling now

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'm gonna kick you repeatedly in the balls"
- Will Ferrell

07-25-2009, 08:17 PM
I win the promo code contest (i think)!
I was a day off

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
07-25-2009, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
I win the promo code contest (i think)!
I was a day off
...me too
07-25-2009, 08:19 PM
He gives it out to the closest 5 people tho

07-25-2009, 08:21 PM
um is that a dead ferret in the fourth picture? haha
i dont really get the point of this game, or wth is going on
but i like it

anybody know if there is, or is going to be a lite version?

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.
07-25-2009, 08:32 PM
bought it literally the second i saw the title of the thread. i'll be back with impressions soon
07-25-2009, 08:50 PM
When's the next promo code thing for this game? Looks awesome
07-25-2009, 09:10 PM
I won!
Thanks developer!!!

This game is GREAT!
If you like Pocket God or Interactive Buddy, you have to get this game.
The animations are great, the graphics are good, and the stuff you poke him with is great.
The only con is that you could only poke him and thats it.
There should be other stuff, like hoses, so you can spray him with water.
I give this a 4/5

07-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Promo code contest winners!

Hey everyone! At 10:01AM PST on July 25, 2009, we received our e-mail notification from Apple that QuitIt! is now available for sale!

To all those that participated in our Promo Code Contest, thanks for your support! On that note, the contest is now officially over.

We apologize for the delay, but due to the Burrito Incident, it took a bit of coaxing to get our star on stage (poke on over to our blog for the deets).

Lumpy wants to give a special shout out to Froggyboby who guessed 29 minutes within the actual approval time.

To mark this special occasion, Lumpy spent his first paycheck to get a custom made sign to congratulate the winners! Unfortunately, he got the sign made in Japanese. His agent assures us that it reads “Congratulations!” We’ll get to the bottom of this later.

Here’s the list of our winners:

Froggyboby: July 25 @10:30am
Devilishly Good: July 24 @9pm
hi!: July 26 @3pm
mrchennyken: July 26 @5am
eggzbacon: July 26 @10am

We’ll PM the Promo Codes to our winners shortly (if you don’t have them already).

For those who participated but didn’t win, Lumpy hopes that you will still support his inter-galactic debut by purchasing the app.

Your support will help us to keep updating the app so that all QuitIt! fans will get more game features, pokers, gifts, and holidays! Poke on over to our blog for more deets on our upcoming updates as well more info on the hi-larious antics of our star, Lumpy.

We’re very open to your feedback and will appreciate your help to get Lumpy’s star to shine!

Keep on poking!!!!

2n Productions