★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Nam-Cap is essentially the "Bizarro World" version of Pac-Man, everyone's favorite dot munching arcade game.
Nam-Cap fills the screen with dots as she chases after the 4 kings so she can give them a kiss. But be careful: when a king runs into one of the hearts you leave behind, the tables turn and all the kings chase after you!

Studio Pia's comments:
It's like a reverse pac-man!
08-13-2013, 05:00 PM
I like Naomi spelt backwards better.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-13-2013, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I like Naomi spelt backwards better.
I already dowloaded this a few hours ago. Do we always end up w/the same games?
08-13-2013, 07:23 PM
I didnt download this one. A pacman clone with a title of backward-spelt pacman isnt something id download.
08-13-2013, 07:42 PM
LOL...by Yawdim...
02-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I didnt download this one. A pacman clone with a title of backward-spelt pacman isnt something id download.
You might have overlooked a nice hidden gem, EP

Impressions from Jay Is Games:
http://jayisgames.com/archives/2013/06/nam-cap.php

Quote:
You play Nam-Cap, the titular heroine. Use the [arrow] keys to navigate the maze, leaving a trail of dots behind yourself. Your goal in each level is to fill the whole maze with dots (as opposed to consuming them all, obviously), but two catches make this task substantially difficult. The first catch is that the heart in the center of the maze will shrink as you lay dots, and if it disappears completely you can lay no more.

You can prolong or recover your dot-dropping privileges by catching one of the four kings that also wander the maze, forcing it to scramble back home to recover its crown. (Why kings instead of ghosts? I'm guessing it's so the spiky part can be at the top instead of the bottom.) However, that's where the second catch comes in: when you catch a king you leave a small heart behind, and if a king nabs that heart poor Nam-Cap will be temporarily weakened, not only unable to create dots but erasing every dot she passes over! Get caught while weakened by a king or at any time by the level-specific baddie, and you lose a life; lose all your lives and that's all she wrote.