★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Something terrible happened: The precious diamonds from the Tree of the Temple of Peace have been stolen! This very tree symbolizes the unity and peacefulness of all nations and the absence of the gems will have severe consequences. In order to recover the stones three friends were sent off on their greatest adventure: Rob, Liz and Egg. Each one bringing their unique special abilities, yet they need your help to solve all the tricky puzzles that lay ahead on their way.

Way To Go! is cute and colorful, offering plenty of mind-dazzling yet fair puzzles that will make your head spin. Can you solve all the puzzles and bring back peace? And can you find the perfect solution to each level? Hop in and experience the greatest puzzle adventure of all time!

- 5 different game modes
- Over 350 tricky puzzles
- Different lovely and charming characters to play with different abilities
- Colorful comic-style
- Deductive and instructive brain-teasers for the whole family
- For all fans of Robo-Rally

sink_or_swim's comments:

08-14-2013, 04:41 PM
Game Impressions

08-15-2013, 11:47 AM
The lack of attention this is getting is quite surprising. It's on launch sale for a buck...it has no IAPs....and has...400 levels. Come on people!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Contendor for game of the week for me, loving it so far.
08-15-2013, 12:41 PM
I just got started with it and I am really enjoying it. The puzzles can get to be pretty challenging, but I really like the game's ability to back up step by step and update your solution.

If the developers are listening, I would like to have the ability to replay an entire solution immediately after I have solved a puzzle. Sometimes, after backing up the path and making various changes, I am not really sure how it all worked out and a replay would be nice then. Also, if a non-optimal solution is found to a puzzle, it would be nice to choose to replay it immediately instead of from back at the puzzle level selection screen.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

Last edited by slewis7; 08-15-2013 at 03:49 PM.
08-29-2013, 11:04 AM
I have a blank screen on both iphone 5 and ipad 3rd gen. After developers ligis, a black screen with telaxing music, just this. Alredy mailed to developer and he seems busy since i havebt teceived any response...

Sad to have bought a game that i could not even play.....