★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Deleted Awesome Baby Names and Slider Puzzle

08-14-2013, 12:16 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 379
Deleted Awesome Baby Names and Slider Puzzle

Is there anyway to get them back? I am missing my GBA fix.
08-14-2013, 12:35 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,257
There is a way to get slider puzzle back, but not ABN.

08-14-2013, 01:17 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
There is a way to get slider puzzle back, but not ABN.
I would I go about that? And why not ABN too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
08-14-2013, 01:25 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,257
Check your PM
08-14-2013, 01:29 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by [M&B]Games View Post
I would I go about that? And why not ABN too?
Search for "iPhone GBA emulator without jailbreaking". Set your calendar back to July 15th, 2013. Install, start up the emulator, then set your calendar back to normal. Enjoy!
08-14-2013, 01:31 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Search for "iPhone GBA emulator without jailbreaking". Set your calendar back to July 15th, 2013. Install, start up the emulator, then set your calendar back to normal. Enjoy!
This works?! Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
08-14-2013, 01:46 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by [M&B]Games View Post
Is there anyway to get them back? I am missing my GBA fix.
I must admit why did you delete them?

Also don't you have them backed up on iTunes anyway
08-14-2013, 01:53 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I must admit why did you delete them?

Also don't you have them backed up on iTunes anyway
I had to wipe my iPhone to get it replaced and they didn't come back onto the phone.

I had them on iTunes but I as well had to wipe it to get it fixed... Just my luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
08-14-2013, 02:46 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by [M&B]Games View Post
This works?! Thanks man!
Yep. Just remember that you have to do the same thing (set back the calendar) every time you do a hard reset on your phone.
08-14-2013, 04:00 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Yep. Just remember that you have to do the same thing (set back the calendar) every time you do a hard reset on your phone.
What exactly is the date tricking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.