★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Toy Rush (By Uber Ent)

08-15-2013, 10:59 AM
Toy Rush (By Uber Ent)

08-15-2013, 11:08 AM
^Looks like a defense game, and that is one well-tailored trailer.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

08-15-2013, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
^Looks like a defense game, and that is one well-tailored trailer.
Yeah, I especially like the way they designed the monsters/towers. It will be playable at Pax this year so we'll see some gameplay there.

In game screen: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../ToyRush02.jpg
08-16-2013, 06:08 AM
I hope the game is as awesome as that trailer!
08-19-2013, 07:57 PM
Thanks!

We'll be showing off Toy Rush at PAX Prime in a couple of weeks.

Eka
Artist/Designer/Copy Paste Coder
Uber Entertainment
@Ekanaut
08-19-2013, 11:59 PM
Wow, looks great tower defence game. I really like this game art style. Please say with me a plan for release it? And it will have universal?
08-20-2013, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
A card-style tower defense?

Love all tower defense game, looking for this
09-16-2013, 01:24 PM
Hey guys,

Long time, no talk! I'm Brad. I used to write here at TA. And now I'm over at Uber Entertainment. Wanted to give you a bit more information on Toy Rush.

It's an asynchronous, multiplayer tower defense game -- with a CCG twist. In the game, you're tasked with collecting monster cards, attacking bases with the monsters you've collected, and then defending and creating your own base. You can fight friends, as well as play across our single-player component.

One of the things I like the most are super toys. These dudes are MASSIVE and are some of the most damaging toys in the game. The drops are wicked rare, but when you get one you'll never look back. This guy here, by the way, was one of the first super toys we designed:

Later today, I think we'll be launching a new gameplay video. You'll get to hear some of the guys talk about the games depth (it's surprisingly deep), as well as see how the card collecting works.

I'll let you know!
09-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Nicholson View Post
Hey guys,

Later today, I think we'll be launching a new gameplay video. You'll get to hear some of the guys talk about the games depth (it's surprisingly deep), as well as see how the card collecting works.

I'll let you know!
Good to see you back Brad Looking forward to that gameplay video!
09-17-2013, 04:39 AM
Me too! I went to Pax Prime but I must have overlooked this game. Hopefully I'll get to see what I missed in the video.