★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

play BUSTED... FREE for a LIMITED time...

08-16-2013, 01:17 PM
play BUSTED... FREE for a LIMITED time...

An endless running street racing game

GAMEPLAY FEATURES

- Escape from the police!
- Fight barricades!
- Dodge the vehicles!
- Ramp over the vehicles!
- Upgrade your car and gameplay!
- Don't let your tank hit empty!
- Use Nitrous to be Invincible!
- Be the most wanted street racer and increase your multiplier!
- Amazing HD graphics!
- Constant Updates!
- Quick reflexes will be required!

COMING SOON

- New Cars
- New Levels
- New PowerUps
- New Challenges

SUPPORT

PIM Entertainment

Site: www.pimentertainment.com
Support: support@pimentertainment.com
Twitter: @playBUSTED
Facebook: www.facebook.com/playBUSTED

Last edited by Leandro Pim; 09-10-2013 at 12:03 PM.
08-16-2013, 01:25 PM
Why is it free?

08-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Doesnt show as free on the PH appstore yet.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-16-2013, 01:35 PM
Shame it's only the iPhone version that's free
08-16-2013, 01:43 PM
this will be free until the next update becomes available, please send me suggestions/bug-fixes thanks
support@pimentertainment.com
08-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Doesnt show as free on the PH appstore yet.
It's already free in the US. Maybe it's regionally free? Whatever the case, I'm not big on infinite runners and coin iap... but I'll lock in a license and see if my kids are interested.

Adding Appinfo:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/busted/id641859412?mt=8

Last edited by nightc1; 08-16-2013 at 02:38 PM.
08-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Shame it's only the iPhone version that's free
Ah... i guess i'll skip.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-16-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Ah... i guess i'll skip.
Ipad version is not free? Me too, I will skip.
08-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
It's already free in the US. Maybe it's regionally free? Whatever the case, I'm not big on infinite runners and coin iap... but I'll lock in a license and see if my kids are interested.
I guess you may be right. Im not into car infinite runners either, but ever since Redline Rush i've just been on the lookout for these. Muscle Run was decent, but didnt have the fun factor RR provided, so maybe arcadey-types fit more into being good and fun car runners, and this one is, so yeah... I dont remember a lot of impressions for this one so i skipped it.

08-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
I guess you may be right. Im not into car infinite runners either, but ever since Redline Rush i've just been on the lookout for these. Muscle Run was decent, but didnt have the fun factor RR provided, so maybe arcadey-types fit more into being good and fun car runners, and this one is, so yeah... I dont remember a lot of impressions for this one so i skipped it.
It's suprisingly fun and more "addictive" than I originally thought. Even if it doesn't go free I suggest buying it anyways. Pim Entertainment is one man and he did a better job than Redline Rush. There are bugs though and billboards for shameless self promotion. Also reused scenery that reminds me of old cartoons such as The Flinstones. Overall, buy the game, I didn't, but I wish I did.