★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Waiting...

07-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Waiting...

for minigore and gomi!
The thing about minigore is that...

1.blood, lots of blood
2.swearing

I sure hope there is an option to turn of at least the swearing.

Should i even get minigore?
07-26-2009, 07:10 PM
Errr....
Lol, swearing???

Lol someone put this on their sig

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

07-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Excellent job posting in the wrong thread

EDIT: that was moved quickly...

Playing: N.O.V.A., NFS:S, CoD:Z, CoI:WoL, TTR3 (so many abbreviations!)
07-26-2009, 07:15 PM
although half the fun of the game, is the anticipation of waiting for it to come out
I got off the hype train a long time ago, so that i can be either pleasantly surprised or slightly disappointed when a game comes out, rather then jaw dropping disappointed because it didn't live up to my hype, and all that i envisioned the game to be, which i exaggerated in my head

I remember reading a little bit about minigore, and hardgore, but nothing too substantial...dont tell me what it is, i dont want to know, i just want to see a week of initial reactions, and actual gameplay footage, or a lite version before i even consider making a decision to purchase anymore
07-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Well, minigore is kind of expensive, and there might be swearing, so I wouldn't.

what.
07-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post
Well, minigore is kind of expensive, and there might be swearing, so I wouldn't.
Your back???!!!

BTW Minigore is a dollar so if you think thats expensive thennn....

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
07-26-2009, 07:16 PM
07-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post
although half the fun of the game, is the anticipation of waiting for it to come out
I got off the hype train a long time ago, so that i can be either pleasantly surprised or slightly disappointed when a game comes out, rather then jaw dropping disappointed because it didn't live up to my hype, and all that i envisioned the game to be, which i exaggerated in my head

I remember reading a little bit about minigore, and hardgore, but nothing too substantial...dont tell me what it is, i dont want to know, i just want to see a week of initial reactions, and actual gameplay footage, or a lite version before i even consider making a decision to purchase anymore
Well, it looks to me like Minigore is just another iDracula. But it is a TPS, so it should be pretty good. Mostly, I'm highly anticipating the arrival of Gang$tar. NgMoco's FPS too, but primarily Gang$tar.

Recent purchases: Pac man CE, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mecho Wars, and Chaos Rings.
Upcoming Games I plan to get: Splinter Cell, GoF2
07-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post
What have you done with the real Filthy? TELL US!!

back
07-26-2009, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
oookay....?

OMG. Double Rainbow!
User ID: Gryphon23 Agon: Gman23
"Birthday Cake, is just Birthday Cake without a little gravy..." Gravy makes EVERYTHING better.