★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MakeItApp
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 215.0 MB
  • Version: 2.82
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 2 (1)
App description: Football Seasons is a fast paced deck building game about football world.
The thrill of an entire championship in an exciting board game.

5/5 Very addictive game Uk Store
5/5 Give it a try and you will love it German Store

You are the manager of a football club. You'll need all your skills as a strategist:
To efficiently distribute the energy of your team among several competitions.
To defeat your opponents to the conquest of the European cups.
To fly in the league by winning rivals in the head to head matches for the championship.
To impose yourself as the most famous coach of the season!

Football Seasons contains:
- 5 Different Leagues (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German)
- 5 National decks (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German)
- 5 Expansion decks (Talented, Actions, Staff, Equipments, Fans)
- 13 Super Stars
- 6 Worldcup Stars

Football Seasons has different game modes:
- Solo
- Online Asynchronous
- Pass&Play
- Bluetooth
- Wifi Local Real Time.

Football Seasons supports different languages:
- English
- Spanish
- Italian
- German
- French
- Chinese

Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at footballseasons@makeitapp.eu

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

08-22-2013, 06:37 AM
Wow was just about to go download this until I saw the size no thanks.
Ill pass.

08-22-2013, 07:39 AM
Looks like an interesting deck building game, I will have to check this one out.
08-22-2013, 07:44 AM
Hope you like clunky, lots of next screen clicking and loading, and underwhelming card stats
08-22-2013, 07:59 AM
I'm a little disappointed to see this is freemium, I was hoping it was going to be a IAP unlock. Oh well, I'll still give it a go and hope to be surprised, although Talbs comment does not fill me with hope.
09-10-2013, 08:20 AM
I've been playing this for two days now. I did have one crash just when I was about to finish the tutorial, but other than that I haven't had any problems.

At first there was seemingly quite many rules, but after a game or two, everything started to make sense and I'm enjoying it quite a bit at the moment!

The only problem at the moment seems to be that as I did use my credits to buy some optional Market cards, I now don't have enough credits to buy other starting team bundles. That's why here's my code, which you can add to get some credits for both you and me

d90c4e022768486e
09-10-2013, 10:13 PM
oooooooomonkey, looks like they addressed your concern!

From the news you can view in the app:

Hi there,

Football Seasons v1.1 is waiting for Apple review!

It’s a big review, full of cool changes:

- A brand new Rewarding system that gives you Free Credits
- A new tune for the Reputation algorithm that let you earn more Credits in Online games
- A special Reward is dedicated to those players that will upgrade from 1.0 version

- We take care of your free device space, v1.1 is 400 Mb thinner than v1.0!!
- New languages, now you can play in German and Spanish

- Tons of Bugs fixing, among the others the hateful TV Tutorial bug!
- The jammed Online Games could now be completed

By the end of this week in AppStore.
09-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Oh my god, more than 600MB? I must delete many applications to download this game. :P

Pine Entertainment
09-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Almost an interesting concept but the Freemium model just doesn't work well here for me as a board/card gamer.

Just imagine you were playing a game of Ascension that somehow came with all of the expansions free of charge! This would be great, until the catch hits you. Imagine then if you had the required power to defeat a big baddy in the center row but THEN noticed the lock on the card. You see while this game seems to freely mix in all of its cards from the get go, you'll need to purchase with real money the right to actually use the card. There isn't even sone flat fee to unlock them all upfront, instead you'll need to essentially purchase, on an individual basis, the right to access most cards in the game that you're already seeing in play! While I think you're only charged once for each unique card, I find it INCREDIBLY TACKY all the same.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
09-22-2013, 07:25 PM
db6d4031c6db884f

My code above, feel free to add please.

The game is quite fun, but the structure of the free to play is annoying. There could be a lot of depth here but the app doesn't make it very visible.

You do earn 20+ creds for winning a normal game and they are pretty easy