★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Big Daddy's Creations Sales

08-22-2013, 07:09 AM
Big Daddy's Creations Sales

All games by Big Daddy's Creations is now on sales

Caylus $4.99 -> $2.99

Neuroshima Hex $4.99 -> $2.99

Neuroshima Hex Puzzle $2.99 -> $0.99

Eclipse: New Dawn for the Galaxy $6.99 -> $4.99

Army of Frogs HD $2.99 -> FREE
08-22-2013, 07:34 AM
I lifted the restraining order against the App Store and bought:
  • Caylus
  • Eclipse
  • Neuroshima Hex

I now part ways with the App Store because I still have the following to complete: Avadon, FFIII, FIV, KOTOR, and not to mention Autumn Dynasty. I also recently bought Starbase Orion!

Since I now play board / strategy games with the PT crew, I am done with the App Store for this year. And I'll still have a backlog of games that I will eventually pick-up when I'm finished (if ever) with the current backlog.
08-22-2013, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotgirl View Post
I lifted the restraining order against the App Store and bought:
  • Caylus
  • Eclipse
  • Neuroshima Hex

I now part ways with the App Store because I still have the following to complete: Avadon, FFIII, FIV, KOTOR, and not to mention Autumn Dynasty. I also recently bought Starbase Orion!

Since I now play board / strategy games with the PT crew, I am done with the App Store for this year. And I'll still have a backlog of games that I will eventually pick-up when I'm finished (if ever) with the current backlog.
Sounds like a good way to catch up. My backlog is so deep that Its almost overwhelming.
08-22-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotgirl View Post

You've got a strong character of restraint! Good luck with that!