★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Incredibly addictive and easy to play! Lots of fun for all ages. After you discover this application other games will seem boring.
Kick back and get ready to experience this new jewel in the classic "Match Three" tradition. Make fantastic combinations organising and regrouping jewels of the same colour, setting off multiple explosions and chain reactions, and even clear the screen when you get the right jewel in the right place at the right time. You can also use magic items to get more powerful explosions.

Enjoy from the moment you start playing the three game modes, advancing through colourful scenes and solve the many puzzles and problems which get tougher as you rack up the points. Online scores mean you can fight your way to number one in your country or even in the world.
Who will be your biggest rivals?

NEWS 1.5.0:

Compatible with multitasking.
New HD icons.
Play with your friends! Now you can multiply your fun with the fantastic "Bluetooth Combat" mode.Make spectacular combinations and send your adversary jewels which will make it more difficult for them to win.
The more combinations you make, the more jewels you send them.

New Touch & Swipe control system lets you grab and position jewels faster and more intuitively.

FEATURES:
Various control modes, so you can choose the one that suits your playing style best.
Auto-recorded games.
Special magic items, special jewels and much more.
Various game modes: Classic, Survival and Combat.
Many, many hours of fun.
Play with your friends via Bluetooth(*)
Worldwide scoring.

Follow us on Twitter.
@StormBASIC

Thank you for trusting our games, your fun is our incentive.

Multiplayer Bluetooth available only with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 2G with Firmware 3.0 or higher.

Keywords: DynoQuest

Devilishly Good's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
07-27-2009, 02:42 AM
I thought this was out for a while? Or am I mixing it up with the upcoming games section?

back

07-27-2009, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
I thought this was out for a while? Or am I mixing it up with the upcoming games section?
it just came out...i think you're thinking of the upcoming thread
07-27-2009, 02:46 AM
I've played an earlier version, and it just didn't hold my attention like something such as Stoneloops!. Not sure if they added anything substantial enough in the subsequent versions to justify a purchase over similar games.
07-27-2009, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
it just came out...i think you're thinking of the upcoming thread
This has been out before (perhaps 2 weeks or so I would think), not sure if it was removed at some point or if this was just a version update.
07-27-2009, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awe View Post
This has been out before (perhaps 2 weeks or so I would think), not sure if it was removed at some point or if this was just a version update.
Just got listed in appshopper as a new app...
07-27-2009, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Just got listed in appshopper as a new app...
I could be wrong, was a friend of mine who had the actual game (perhaps he got an early version).
07-27-2009, 02:53 AM
Quote:
I could be wrong, was a friend of mine who had the actual game (perhaps he got an early version).
true, he could have been beta testing it
07-27-2009, 03:03 AM
Saving my app spots for Minigore, imech, and nano mech at the moment =/

Devil, have you TOFTT yet? This could be a great start for you!

back
07-27-2009, 03:06 AM
Quote:
maybe he was playing DinoSmash?