★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Whizbang
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Survive an intense space gauntlet by simply tilting the device and touching the screen for a boost as you fly further to a higher score!

Collect credits and earn bonus credits the longer you survive the onslaught of lasers, missiles, explosions, novas and obstacles. The credits you earn can be used to purchase additional items to help you achieve an even more outrageous score and also help you collect even more credits.

Powerups are randomly scattered throughout the gauntlet that will assist in your survival as you try to outrun the explosion chasing you from behind.

At the end of the day nothing beats keen reflexes, so stay alive in this new exciting science fiction and a truly endless "runner".

Like, Comment and Subscribe at https://www.facebook.com/machxgame

Music by Matt A McFarland - http://www.mattmcfarland.com/

whizbanggames's comments:
iTunes Link:

The app has taken a while to make with uni and work but it's finally out! I always wanted to make a fun endless "runner" and took a few pages out of some popular endless runners and made my own version. For me it was too simple in beginning so I ramped up the difficulty and tried to make an endless runner on steroids to help differentiate it. I always liked how the difficulty ramped up in Tetris and tried to emulate that too.

Hope you enjoy the game and don't forget to Review my app!
08-23-2013, 01:26 PM
Looks interesting. From the screenshots, I was wondering if it's almost an endless shmup. Not bullet-hell, but a "runner" with shmup elements.
08-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Downloading now, will post impressions later
08-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Gave it a shot and it's a pretty decent vertical runner - not a shmup as it sort of looked like in the screen shots.

I only played a bit but it starts out fairly basic but adds a lot more obstacles as you get further. Worth a try for the price of free and tiny download size.
08-24-2013, 05:18 AM
Thanks for trying it out awp69!

Yeah there are about 65 different combinations of obstacles (lasers, walls, explosions and stealthed/moving walls). I'll be adding more obstacles in the next version.

Last edited by whizbanggames; 08-24-2013 at 01:22 PM.