★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Word Jolt - $0.99

12-10-2008, 06:56 AM
Word Jolt - $0.99

Word Jolt is one of the best action word games IMO.

Now it's only $0.99 and you can even try it online first, tho iPhone control interface is better than the mouse.
12-21-2008, 10:36 PM
This reply is off topic so apologies to everyone else!

Carlos-Sz - I heard that you and this thread are feeling a little left out and lonely as no-one replied!

To quote you from a post on another thread:

"Word Jolt is one of the best action word games IMO.

I've created a topic when the price changed to $0.99 but no one replied, NO ONE!

You can even try it online first, tho iPhone control interface is better than the mouse.
"

Would it make you feel even lonelier and even more left out if I told you that I missed seeing this thread about Word Jolt the first time around? Hah!

Well, I've seen it now and will check it out.

Consider this thread replied to! Well, by at least one person so far....
12-21-2008, 10:49 PM
I tried the on-line version and liked it, but found the iPod version a bit slow and fiddly. The buttons were too small and it was hard to select the right tiles. I do not recommend this one, personally
12-21-2008, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_mani View Post
Carlos-Sz - I heard that you and this thread are feeling a little left out and lonely as no-one replied!
Thanks. I'm not feeling lonely anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I tried the on-line version and liked it, but found the iPod version a bit slow and fiddly. The buttons were too small and it was hard to select the right tiles. I do not recommend this one, personally
The interface is fine IMO and I don't have selecting tiles issues here.
12-22-2008, 12:02 AM
I got the game and then took it off because the controls were so bad. It was a great idea for a game and looked really fun but it was so hard to get the touch recognition to work. I'd push the letters all the time and not have it come up for me.

Could be a great game if they ever fix that.