★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: [FREE PROMO CODES] Max Puzzle: Belen Rodriguez

07-27-2009, 10:01 AM
[FREE PROMO CODES] Max Puzzle: Belen Rodriguez

Puzzle Max: Belen Rodriguez FREE Promo Codes Giveaway

20 codes available for the US APP STORE. Please email info@digitalfun.it to ask for a code.
Feedbacks/comments would be very appreciated.

iTunes URL: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316923685&mt=8

Max Puzzle: Belen Rodriguez

The beautiful argentinian model and showgirl Belen Rodriguez is the star of a fantastic puzzle game for iPhone and iPod Touch! Play with the sexy pictures of Belen Rodriguez reassembling them as quickly as possible and save your best scores on the global world rankings!

Shaking your iPhone, you can break up pictures of the beautiful Belen and reassembling the puzzles you can unlock them in the Image Gallery, view the pictures whenever you want or use them as wallpapers on your iPhone.

Funny to play and hot to see!

MAIN FEATURES:

-Play with the sexy pictures of Belen Rodriguez
-Three difficulty levels
-Unlock pictures in the Image Gallery
-Use the pictures as Wallpapers
-Local and global rankings of the best scores
-Share your records with your friends on Facebook

07-27-2009, 10:43 AM
The puzzles can get somewhat challenging, and the timer with time bonuses helps to make it feel like a game. World leader boards also a good addition.

07-27-2009, 10:47 AM
Email Sent!

Thanks for not letting the lurkers taking away the promo codes

Thanx
ultimo

EDIT : Got da code a while ago, actually in minutes from the email was sent.
ll redeem it once Home & Droll away playing.... do you offer some discounts on tissues / napkins ? (iCan't play longr with a wet iDevice, Don't get any wrong ideas, I was referring to wipe the saliva off )

Last edited by ultimo; 07-27-2009 at 11:39 AM.
07-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Send a message via ICQ to JCik68 Send a message via Skype™ to JCik68
email sent, and I agree with sf49lu that World leader boards could really make things more interesting (as for the motivation aspect)

edit: exchange could with may

Last edited by JCik68; 07-27-2009 at 11:44 AM.
07-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Send a message via AIM to Bluellama1 Send a message via Yahoo to Bluellama1 Send a message via Skype™ to Bluellama1
I just sent an email. Please check your inbox
07-27-2009, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCik68 View Post
email sent, and I agree with sf49lu that World leader boards could really make things more interesting (as for the motivation aspect)
lol what I meant was that they already have world leaderboards which is a reallly good aspect of the game. Sorry for the confusion
07-27-2009, 11:27 AM
Send a message via AIM to Bluellama1 Send a message via Yahoo to Bluellama1 Send a message via Skype™ to Bluellama1
Thanks for the fast reply. Will there be more max puzzle games? It kind of sounds like a continuous brand of games.
07-27-2009, 11:32 AM
my bad, my brain was prolly afk when I was typing that post - I knew about leaderboards as they are shown at the picture as well...
07-27-2009, 02:33 PM
impressions:

it is really well polished puzzle game, with gorgeous lady (5 pics atm). I like idea of levels and final time (+ bonuses for putting pieces rightly in row), that can be submited to server - this is huge boost for motivation (atm rank 1 in easy going to finish medium soon). Controls are intuitive and working without problems. difficulty is well balanced (i finished all levels on easy, and first two on medium/hard)

suggestions for improvements:
- more pictues (but I guess they are coming according to main screen)

special suggestion for improvement (more like new feature)
- something like "hardcore" mode - if you turn it on (in options), game wont let you know if you put pieces at the right place. There would be special ranking for this mode - Local/Global Normal + Local/Global Hardcore