★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: good news for rescue angels lover!!!!!

12-10-2008, 07:17 AM
#1
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13
good news for rescue angels lover!!!!!

good news for rescue angels lovers.

i hope you guys remember rescue angels, sleek game with a bow and arrow to rescue angels??????

xcubelabs have recently released a few updates along with their suit.


update your devices.

for more info check the comment section
http://www.iphonefootprint.com/2008/...-500/#comments
12-10-2008, 09:56 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,268
i remember having to pay for a demo
im happy with the 60, it was worth a buck
but i dont play it too much cause of all the advertisements for the 500

12-10-2008, 11:14 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 707
Can you be more specific? There are no updates...
12-11-2008, 02:37 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13
i have written to xcubelabs about #116 level, which was impossible to clear and last week got a response about a new release.

i have installed the updates, its good to play.
12-11-2008, 02:40 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: United States of America
Posts: 2,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post
i remember having to pay for a demo
im happy with the 60, it was worth a buck
but i dont play it too much cause of all the advertisements for the 500
I agree I paid my $1 and think it's worth it and still worth a buck. They've made a mess with all the different releases though. 12, 60, 300 or was it 400 and 500...jeez.
12-11-2008, 02:44 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post
i remember having to pay for a demo
im happy with the 60, it was worth a buck
but i dont play it too much cause of all the advertisements for the 500
+1

I hate xcube labs
12-11-2008, 03:06 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootbeersoup View Post
+1

I hate xcube labs
its quite common for app developers to show ads, for instance how do you think app developers earn from their free apps?????

did you guys ever think of this?????

i think we need to support developers by tapping on the ads. most of them only take you to app store.

in a app market so huge, i think its their right to earn a buck.
12-11-2008, 03:15 AM
#8
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmenot View Post
its quite common for app developers to show ads, for instance how do you think app developers earn from their free apps?????

did you guys ever think of this?????

i think we need to support developers by tapping on the ads. most of them only take you to app store.

in a app market so huge, i think its their right to earn a buck.
umm yeah, but they already earned my buck when I bought their app

it went from a svelt and light 60 level game to tedious 30-second-loading-page where it would load thumbnails of 440 levels not included in my paid download, every time, with flashing ads for the "rescue angels suite" after completing each level.
12-11-2008, 03:24 AM
#9
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmenot View Post
its quite common for app developers to show ads, for instance how do you think app developers earn from their free apps?????

did you guys ever think of this?????

i think we need to support developers by tapping on the ads. most of them only take you to app store.

in a app market so huge, i think its their right to earn a buck.
Hey bro, I PAID for the god d*mned piece of software. There's no reason I should wait 30 seconds for a loading screen or see an advertisement for an app that really should have been an updated version of the one I already paid for
12-11-2008, 06:06 AM
#10
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootbeersoup View Post
Hey bro, I PAID for the god d*mned piece of software. There's no reason I should wait 30 seconds for a loading screen or see an advertisement for an app that really should have been an updated version of the one I already paid for
yea, even i feel the same about the loading screen, they should reduced it.

apart from the loading screen, game wise its one of the most interesting one.