★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Put your skills to the ultimate test and kick goals for glory! Flick Kick Field Goal 2015 is a football arcade game where you compete for top goal-kicking honors!

COMPETE in daily head to head matchups! Show TEAM SPIRIT by playing for your favourite college, city and side in the daily dispute! Recruit and play alongside or against your friends, family, and the whole country!

Features
Highly entertaining PICK UP AND PLAY goal kicking actions
Play for college teams and cities across America. Show SUPPORT for your favourite teams!
Head to the Locker Room for your choice of themed balls!
Pick your side in the Daily Debate with a fresh issue to fight for every day
Utilize a wide range of super-boosts to give you an edge on the field
Get REWARDS for your loyalty by recruiting your friends and getting bigger bonuses to your score

Competition Details
Come back every day for new rewards, challenges, and matchups
All teams are ranked in weekly and lifetime leaderboards.
Every kick counts towards victory, so play well and play often!

Developed in partnership with 2ThumbZ

Flick Kick Field Goal 2015 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Sanuku's comments:

08-28-2013, 10:17 AM
looks good, lets hope it isnt ruined by IAP...

08-28-2013, 11:34 AM
Game Impressions

Added to OP...

Last edited by Sanuku; 08-28-2013 at 04:49 PM.
08-28-2013, 12:56 PM
Not really a fan of college ball. More into the pros. Is there anything new or different other than that for this years' iteration?
08-28-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Not really a fan of college ball. More into the pros. Is there anything new or different other than that for this years' iteration?
Didn`s saw anything. If you have bought last Year the Game you probably should stick with it.
08-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Looks interesting. I'm not into college football either but I might pick this up.

GC: tt0cs
08-28-2013, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
The last version of Flick Kick Field Goal came out in January 2011, which was mostly just a free version of the earlier paid one released in January 2010.

This latest version is an iteration in the series that mostly has concentrated on

- community battles
- College football content
- updated graphics/presentation

While the game is releasing today, we are working on the next of a series of updates for the game that will add greater depth.

Also, it is free, so easy to try it out

Last edited by PikPok; 08-28-2013 at 05:48 PM.
08-28-2013, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Didn`s saw anything. If you have bought last Year the Game you probably should stick with it.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Gonna do that.
08-28-2013, 06:48 PM
Permanent ads, Facebook, nagging, pay-to-win, have I forgotten anything? Simply another of the multitude of scam-apps disguised as games looking for suckers. Shame here is, it's by a company who used to matter.

Last edited by Gabrien; 08-28-2013 at 07:04 PM.
08-28-2013, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Permanent ads, Facebook, nagging, pay-to-win, have I forgotten anything? Simply another of the multitude of scam-apps disguised as games looking for suckers.
I'm interested to know why you consider the game a scam?