Unsworn (by Invulse Games) - Sci-fi Action-RPG / Dungeon Crawler

08-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Unsworn (by Invulse Games) - Sci-fi Action-RPG / Dungeon Crawler

Our Kickstarter campaign has launched! Please take a look, spread the word and hopefully back us so we can make this game a reality!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1215133794/unsworn

After months of work we’re finally ready to announce Unsworn our upcoming Sci-Fi dungeon crawling RPG. Drawing influence from games like Borderlands, Diablo and Torchlight series, we’re aiming to bring that exciting mix of action, looting, and RPG story elements to a top down Sci-Fi shooter. The game will feature atleast 3 classes, hundreds of different weapons/items, and diverse skill tress, all of which we will be releasing more info on soon.

We’ve been slaving away for the past few months creating a proof-of-concept demo which will be released very soon, but for now here are a few concept pieces, screenshots and the first gameplay video from one of the demo environments.

Unsworn is currently in development for PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Ouya.

Don't forget to follow us on twitter @invulse to get the latest updates as they come out for Unsworn!

(The video below was captured from the Mac version of the game, however currently the only difference is some of the UI and a couple of post processing effects and shaders.)

Invulse Games - Website | Twitter

Last edited by invulse; 10-21-2013 at 02:56 PM.
08-29-2013, 07:19 PM
Looks fantastic! Cannot wait to get my hands on this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.

08-29-2013, 07:24 PM
Sweet.
What kind of enemigos are we facing? Robots?
Reptilians?
Classical aliens?
I like the idea tough.
Any idea for classes?
08-29-2013, 07:25 PM
Wow! Ill be keeping an eye on this one!
08-29-2013, 07:30 PM
Enemies will range from humans, robots, aliens, hostile creatures and more. However humans will be your primary enemy throughout the story.

Invulse Games - Website | Twitter
08-29-2013, 07:35 PM
Let me know about this game size.
08-29-2013, 08:06 PM
Saw this on Reddit, can't wait
08-29-2013, 09:35 PM
Woh... Looks sweet! Keeping an eye on this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-29-2013, 09:52 PM
Looks amazing! Good luck guys, can't wait to play the game.
08-29-2013, 09:56 PM
Is this going to be universal or is there going to be an iPad version?