★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Prepare, cook and serve lots of delectable Japanese dishes and snacks in this exciting and fast-paced time-management game! Get ready for a mouth-watering adventure that's addicting fun!
Start off with a few sushi and soba to sell from your small mini van in Tokyo.
Serve many interesting and eager customers that come to your restaurant by preparing many kinds of Japanese food and delicacies like soba, udon, takoyaki, soup curry, dango, curry rice, omurice and much more. Serve them quickly to earn big tips. Cool down impatient guests by serving them special tea or cola before they get angry and leave.

After you have accumulated enough profits, you can then take a ride to Yokohama and expand your shop from there. Travel from Yokohama to Sapporo by boat. Then fly to Osaka from Sapporo to serve a whole lot more delicious foods!

Enter the Endless Challenge level and try to get all the top awards!
If you love being a manager and manage your own food empire this is the game for you! Learn how to cook Japanese food, manage customers and manage your profits! As you progress through the game you will be an expert at management and speed will come naturally. It's all about strategy!

izam's comments:
Hi guys, if you like Japanese food and like to have a go at making them while having fun playing a time-management game, you might like to try out this game. There's a free version so do try it out!

Youtube link | Pop Up

08-30-2013, 08:50 PM
This looks really fun! Will give it a try!

EDIT: just tried the free version (Tokyo) and loved it so I'm buying the full version. This is a really fun food cooking/management game that is also really funny and looks to have a ton of variety in food and characters. The food preparation controls are nicely done and logical and I'm hoping this will be true for the higher levels. And kudos on the idea - I really like the idea of traveling all over a country learning about its food - haven't seen that before in this type of game! You should do this for a variety of nations and their culinary cultures!

Last edited by JoshW66; 08-30-2013 at 09:04 PM.
08-31-2013, 07:14 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Thank you Josh for the review! I hope others will try out this game too!