★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for a thrilling adventure in the world of epic tank battles, mortal combats and
face­to­face encounters with your enemies.
Tanktastic is a brilliant game that brings the best parts of action, shooting, and
MMO­style gameplay to mobile devices which is something bigger devices like tablets
really need. Capsule Computers
Tanktastic brings the excitement of a console game to your mobile device. Being an
ongoing venture of its inspired creators, Tanktastic is constantly updated with new and
compelling features, including tank models and modifications, game modes, and battle
terrains.
Gang up against your enemies, help your teammates, protect your pride, engage in
high­octane tank battles, and experience the thrill of your life. Select your tank, target,
and FIRE!
Tanktastic is a solid game. PC Magazine
Game features:
over 95 tank models from 26 to Black Eagle
up to 16 players in each battle
10 battle maps with hills, constructions, rivers, open plains, ravines and trees
high­quality 3D graphics and real­time battles
ammo, modifications, unique camouflage and various kinds of armaments
aircrafts and helicopters impressive sound effects
challenging game modes that include «Deathmatch», «Team deathmatch»,
«Capture the Flag» and Control Points
the possibility to use joysticks and customize the interface
24/7 voice chat with users from all over the world
leaderboards and achievements
and even more.

Join our Fan communities on Facebook and Vkontakte. Stay on top of our newest updates!
Facebook: fb.me/tanktastic3D
Vkontakte: vk.com/tanktastic3D
Twitter: @tanktastic3D
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCutc4kTWpAI6v4tjvUx9ClA

We are always glad to hear from you! Please forward all your questions and
suggestions to support@ghor.com

NOTE: Internet connection is required to play the game.

Maryna's comments:

Tanktastic is a 3D PvP massively multiplayer online action game that brings the excitement of a console game to your mobile device. Being an ongoing venture of its inspired creators, Tanktastic is now updated with new and compelling features, including tank models, game modes, and battle terrains.

Game features:
• High-quality 3D graphics
• 35 tank models
• Fast-paced firefights
• Intense sound effects
• Military, Oilfield, and DemoMap battle levels
• Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture The Flag modes
• Live chat
• Game Center and Google Play Games leaderboards and achievements
• In-game help for newbies

“Tanktastic is a kind of game that features fast-paced, thrilling, and most of all addictively exciting gameplay,” wrote an anonymous Metacritic tank gunner. Scores of would-be fighters try their best, but only the bravest ones reach combat mastery. Download Tanktastic today and rule the battlefield. Select your tank, target, and FIRE!

09-03-2013, 09:16 PM
The game is good, it's still have a little problem while controlling, because I'm not familiar with this kind of control, but I'll try again.

Pine Entertainment
09-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Game Impressions

09-04-2013, 02:09 AM
Thanks Sanuku for vid, wait 6 minutes to see your first kill lolz . Game is OK for me but did game contained any skill or power-up? quite boring without them after saw vid
09-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Andre, thank you for your take on game controls. I feel that it's the matter of getting used to them.