King's League: Odyssey (Gamenauts+Kurechii) - Looking for Beta testers! [Closed]

09-03-2013, 03:42 PM
King's League: Odyssey (Gamenauts+Kurechii) - Looking for Beta testers! [Closed]

Hello good people of TA,

We're very excited to reveal that we're publishing the mobile version of King's League: Odyssey, a Flash hit from the very talented Kurechii Studio, an indie developer from Malaysia.

The original version of King's League: Odyssey has been in the Top 3 Strategy category in Kongregate for many months since its release, which translates to "it's really super dang awesome".

Here are some quick screenshots of the game:

The game is a streamlined strategy game where you build/train an army battle against other teams in various leagues. We've heard it called as a mash up of light-RPG-Strategy-meets-football-championship-game.

The best way to really experience the gameplay is to head on over to the Flash version and try it out:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/kure...league-odyssey

The mobile version has cool extra stuff added, including features from the premium upgrades in the Flash version. We're planning to release it as a paid game instead of the freemium route because we feel that this game is really, really special.

------------
BETA TEST!
------------

We're currently looking for around 15 Beta testers to test/improve the game and we'd love to have the help from the TA players.

For those interested, please send us a direct PM or email us at beta[at]gamenauts[dot]com with your prior Beta experience, your test device and also your Testflight account.

Thanks!
Gamenauts Team
09-03-2013, 04:46 PM
I sent you a pm with my TestFlight ID

09-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dihpadilha View Post
I sent you a pm with my TestFlight ID
Hi there, got your PM and we'll be sending the Testflight soon this week.
09-03-2013, 08:12 PM
I applied. Thank you in advance for any consideration. Nuclear Outrun was fun; but this looks even better!
09-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Looks like I played this game on ArmorGames
09-03-2013, 09:25 PM
May I be a beta tester?

Pine Entertainment
09-03-2013, 10:15 PM
@undeadcow - Thanks! It was really good to have your feedback for Nuclear Outrun and it'll be awesome to have you on board of this game as well.

@Game.PN - Yep, this is the mobile port done by the original developers Kurechii Studio. We're working with them to publish it for iOS.

@Andre - Can you email us beta[dot]gamenauts[dot]com? We'll be able to communicate with you directly that way.
09-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Hi folks, we still have some spots left for the King's League: Odyssey Beta test and we'd love to have more testers from the TA community.

Please let us know if you're interested by emailing us at beta[dot]gamenauts[dot]com. We super appreciate your help!
09-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Add prizes like $10 Itunes GC and i think many will beta test it.
09-06-2013, 11:06 PM
I received your email inviting me so,I hope I'm in...Nice art btw..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"