App description: "Go barking mad and claw a path to victory in this purr-fectly unique tower defense game." - 148apps EDITOR'S CHOICE 4.5/5

"Ninja Cats vs. Samurai Dogs slowly became a treasured TD game for this player. Once I leveled up, I was totally hooked. This game has layers of strategic heart waiting to be uncovered." - TouchArcade 4/5

"Solid strategy. Brilliant presentation. Well Worth Checking Out." - GodIsAGeek.com 8/10

"Mobile strategy has never been so good and completely immersive" - The Gamery 93/100

"...it will remain in my play list for a long time to come" - Toronto Thumbs

Ninja Cats Vs Samurai Dogs combines the addictiveness of a tower defense game with the tactical variety of a role-playing strategy game, bringing an unprecedented level of depth to mobile gaming. Join the fight now and lead your troops to victory!

KEY FEATURES
- 60 levels on an interactive map.
- 35 skills to earn and 5 artefact skills to find.
- Easy to learn hard to master.
- Combine Magic, Might and Martial abilities to create your own play style.
- Multiple unit types alongside towers, traps, magic and interactive martial abilities.
- Game Center Achievements!

TheGeoff's comments:

For more information, check out:
Forums
Facebook
Twitter - @TeamNinjaCat & @TeamSamuraiDog
09-05-2013, 06:13 AM
Thanks for your recommend. I'll download and play it when I have time.

Pine Entertainment

09-05-2013, 10:34 AM
dogs FTW
09-05-2013, 03:33 PM
This game is solid and IAP isn't too annoying
09-13-2013, 06:20 AM
Hi guys!

Thanks for the feedback!

We're also starting to get reviews of the game coming in, so why not check them out!

The-Gamery.com - 93%
Softronic - 7/10
TorontoThumbs.com

Enjoy the game and if you've got any questions, feel free to ask!
09-19-2013, 03:53 AM
Hi guys,

Below you'll find a walkthrough by 2 of the developers of the game for one of the Skirmish levels - Here And There.

We're looking at putting more of these together, as well as some artwork so be sure to check back here, as well as Facebook, Twitter & the Forum.

Thanks!

For more information, check out:
Forums
Facebook
Twitter - @TeamNinjaCat & @TeamSamuraiDog

Last edited by TheGeoff; 09-27-2013 at 08:37 AM.
09-20-2013, 02:13 AM
Touch Arcade have given the game 4/5 stars - "Ninja Cats vs. Samurai Dogs slowly became a treasured TD game for this player. Once I leveled up, I was totally hooked. This game has layers of strategic heart waiting to be uncovered. The tactical learning curve is steep, but once you get into it, you’ll never look at cats and dogs the same way.”

Check out their review of the game here!
09-24-2013, 03:37 AM
Hey guys,

We've got another video up, this time of the level "Fire And Steel", check it out below!

Last edited by TheGeoff; 09-27-2013 at 08:37 AM.
09-26-2013, 09:32 AM
This game is pretty good, 100% recommended!

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
09-27-2013, 08:38 AM
Hi Drakeer Melkhor!

Thanks for the feedback! Why not check out the latest walkthrough for the level "Their Very Best"