App description: ***NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPad mini, iPod touch 5 and up and iPhone 4S and up WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES***

Arma Tactics takes the best from the popular strategy genre... and goes mobile. The finest assets used in the critically acclaimed Arma series on PC now come to life on the mobile platforms, in one of the best looking mobile games to date.

Arma Tactics is a turn-based close-combat strategy game, where the player takes control of a four-member Special Forces team. There are no given strategies, rails to move on, or paths to follow; its up to the player to decide how he will play through both the story-driven missions and generated missions with randomized objectives. Whether using stealth or a more direct approach, players will need to use their strategic thinking and use both basic and advanced weaponry while facing many different opponents - ranging from unorganized local militia to smart and skilled mercenaries.

With highly replayable missions, achievements, weapons to unlock and whole campaigns to be regularly added, Arma Tactics offers many hours of intense ever-changing action.

* Having problems? Please drop us a line at support@bistudio.com
* Want to know about upcoming content? Keep checking www.facebook.com/ArmaTactics
09-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Good thing we need more AAA titles of this genre on iOS.

EDIT: Woh. It's really small too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.

09-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Where's the DayZ addon for this?
09-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Woh,... surprise, surprise.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-05-2013, 01:38 PM
I have been waiting for this!!

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
09-05-2013, 01:38 PM
This has been out on Android for a while and the reception seemed kind of mixed. Hopefully some of the bugs and other issues, some if which I believe revolved around poor AI, have been fixed.

I'll have to go over to Droid Gamers and check out the thread again on the Android version, which I passed on due to those mixed reviews.
09-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Lots of big name releases today/last night. Any impressions?
09-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Checked the thread over at DG and the complaints ranged from disappearing enemies to camera issues as well as hopes that there would be more content coming (there were five missions, albeit lengthy, from what I gathered).

Despite those concerns, the overall comments were generally pretty positive.
09-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Checked the thread over at DG and the complaints ranged from disappearing enemies to camera issues as well as hopes that there would be more content coming (there were five missions, albeit lengthy, from what I gathered).

Despite those concerns, the overall comments were generally pretty positive.
The "offers IAP" is not listed. So I am very interested.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
09-05-2013, 02:05 PM
OMG :0. Never heard of this game but looks like an Xcom/ Breach and Clear game will possibly pick this up. Either this or Call of Dury DESCISION >.<