★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Freeway Fury -> FREE! (Limited time)

09-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Freeway Fury -> FREE! (Limited time)

Freeway Fury is now available for FREE for a limited time only! Get it by next Saturday (September 7th)!

Youtube link | Pop Up

If you like the game please leave a review in the App Store! Thank you!

Last edited by Vasco; 09-05-2013 at 11:54 PM.
09-05-2013, 02:15 PM
Looks interesting. No IAP. I'll give it a download.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.

09-05-2013, 02:37 PM
What? i didn't notice this game has already launch. Like when it's still on upcoming thread.
09-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Crashing to home right after loading the splash screen. iPad3 iOS 5.1
09-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvianna View Post
I loaded it up on my iPhone 4S with regular 6.1.3 and had no problems getting the game going. After the initial spash screen is where it said it was connecting to gamecenter. Maybe try airplane mode or something and see if the game works then.

I played a few rounds and it's pretty fun. Definitely give this game a download. I'm not even a fan of tilting games but this works well... especially when you realize half of the game is spent leaping from car to car to build up combos.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
09-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Totally forgot about this.

Impressions are that the game is a fun arcade experience. It's not the deepest game but it controls well and is just a lot of fun. Definitely worth a download
09-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Thanks for recommend. Downloading and will enjoy it on my bed.

Pine Entertainment
09-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Max_ View Post
What? i didn't notice this game has already launch. Like when it's still on upcoming thread.
That's interesting, since you even commented on the game's thread when released At least now you can get it for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvianna View Post
Thanks for letting me know, I've just fixed the problem. When trying to authenticate the user in Game Center it crashes when using iOS 5.x. I'm submitting an update that fixes the issue, it should be available in a few days. Unfortunately there's no other way to avoid the crash besides waiting for the update, or upgrading to iOS 6.
09-07-2013, 07:50 PM
I had a lot of fun with this. I'm not usually into these arcade types but lately GBOD and Freeway Fury have taken more time from me than I'd like to admit.

Seriously though, if this looks interesting to you, I recommend downloading. Not the deepest as someone else pointed out, just expect an arcade experience. It's a lot of fun jumping from car to car building up your combo for the nitrous boost. When you try to jump a bit too far, you get a nice bloody splat on the pavement when you miss.
09-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco View Post
Thanks for letting me know, I've just fixed the problem. When trying to authenticate the user in Game Center it crashes when using iOS 5.x. I'm submitting an update that fixes the issue, it should be available in a few days. Unfortunately there's no other way to avoid the crash besides waiting for the update, or upgrading to iOS 6.
Thank you for fixing it, will wait for the update!