Oberon's Court,Official Trailer released
Oberon's Court, Shadow Chains.
PocketTactics.com recently did a really nice feature on Oberon's Court, check it out here:
A 3D real-time strategy game coming to IOS (and Android/windows)
In Oberon's court you'll take command of squads of restless souls that you have chained and bound to your will. Recover resources such as bone, blood, steel and essence to customize the shades you've claimed from their resting places.
Game-play is Squad based, with individual commands such berserk, flee, vampirism and more per unit available on attack stages.
The entire game is developed without the use of textures to create a unique visual style, and allow the 3D graphics to run on mobile devices. With a focus on fast paced combat, unit alchemy and resource detection.
The initial release will focus on campaign based storytelling, following the player as he discovers the world of Oberon's Court and chains increasingly powerful souls, ranging from humble squires and foot soldiers to the souls of crusader knights and kings. Where the former will transform to low level units such as bodgers and hare knights, and the latter weavers and other powerful squad leaders.
Each soul will be bound to the player's "cabinet" and improve persistently between maps and campaigns.
- Fully 3D RTS/adventure for mobile devices
- Created using 3d art without any textures, anywhere in the game
- Fully Voiced Characters
- First release will feature the "Shadow Chains" campaign, worth several hours of gameplay
- Visit 3 unique settings in the first release, with many maps each
- Enter any structure, keep or dungeon on the main maps to visit the dungeons of the elder shadows.
- Upgrade your units and squads over time, persistant units throughout the
- Upgrade your units with special abilities, such as beserk, Lightning spells,
- Sacrifice and more
- Capture lost souls on the battle field to supplement your army
- Discover Oberon's true intentions, and the nature of the underworld
- Non-linear campaign, backtrack and sidestep through directly connected maps
Release and practical data:
Oberon's Court is planned for a Q1 2014 release.
Premium app $4,99 all future updates and campaigns included in premium
- Ipad Air
- Ipad mini
- Ipad mini 2
- Ipod touch 5thgen
- Android 4.3 and higher tablets and smartphones
The game is being development by Boof Games.
Like and participate in development: http://www.facebook.com/oberonscourt
View past news items and more in-depth info at IndieDB:
Some news clippings:
Last edited by Muppetpuppet; 01-12-2014 at 12:21 PM. Reason: New video