Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-06-2013, 09:59 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Ention Wars - Now Available on the AppStore

Ention Wars is a multiplayer defense strategy game. You train and raise creatures called Entions and fight players worldwide by destroying their base. All entions have unique skills with different uses in battle, allowing for countless strategic combinations for both attacking and defending. Build your base and formulate a defense strategy by choosing which entions you want to defend. You have absolute control of your team for both attack and defense!

Features to Expect:
* Battle players online from all over the world in real-time attacks!
* Lots of Entions to choose from, each with their own skill sets!
* Defend your base with your entions by choosing which one is most suited to your strategy
* Build and upgrade your base into a base worthy of a champion trainer.
* All resources can be collected from resource buildings and stolen from enemy players!
* Rise to the top of the ranks by defeating other players and become an Ention Champion!
* Form a guild with friends and become the most renowed guild in the world!
* Beautifully crafted hand drawn visuals and fully animated attacks in vibrant retina display

Release Date: Tomorrow! (November 28th!)

You can also check out more info on

www.entionwars.com

Last edited by dennno; 11-28-2013 at 06:07 PM..
Old 09-06-2013, 10:23 AM

Oh my god, it's awesome! Can not wait until October.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:48 AM

Screw that freemium garbage shit
Old 09-06-2013, 11:40 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Defending Gameplay

Thanks for the feedback! A few more 14 hour days should do it

Here's a little more info on how defending works. First, you have full control over which ention you want to defend a station.

Secondly, each ention has four different skills that they use depending on whether they are attacking or defending. I'll use our loyal ention Garchoal to help showcase this.

Lastly meet the entions that I've introduced so far!

Old 09-08-2013, 07:24 AM

And I probably have to pay 8.99 for a ention or gold or gems..... Pfft 💩💩💩💩 this shit
Old 09-08-2013, 07:54 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Resource Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie9090 View Post
And I probably have to pay 8.99 for a ention or gold or gems..... Pfft �������� this shit
There are no 'gems' or premium resources in this game. You can play it completely free . All resources that you need to train and boost your entions can be obtained from buildings without paying a single dollar. You can steal them from other players as well. All entions are also unlocked with in game challenges not real money. Every player will have access to the same entions, the only differentiating factor is picking the right team. So Bill Gates won't be the #1 player even if he spent his entire bank account.

You can't steal resources people pay for (this is programmatically determined in game), but you can steal all resource types from buildings they haven't collected from and in their storages. So with a few successful raids you can continue playing without paying a single dollar, as long as you beat them of course.

Give it a chance and after trying it I hope it will change your mind. Sorry I couldn't please you with this game but in the future hopefully I'll come up with something else that you'll like. .

While we're on the topic of resources, here are the key parts of your base that need protecting!

Each resource serves a different purpose:
Gold: Your primary resource that will be used to buy stuff. The Showgrounds is where entions put on a show for visitors! There will be mini-games available in the future for a chance to earn more gold!
Energy: Entions need energy to battle! So this is used to train entions.
Energizer: A crystallised form of energy. It's made of pure, dense energy and has enough power to control time itself!

Core Gameplay:
* all resources can be collected from the buildings above
* all resources can be stolen from players
* additional resources are given to players for reaching special battle achievements weekly (more info on this later)

Last edited by dennno; 09-08-2013 at 08:34 AM.. Reason: added resource gameplay info
Old 09-08-2013, 10:39 AM

Oh okay sounds great
Old 09-08-2013, 10:48 AM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

First I like to say, I like your art

To me this sounds very interesting, please explain, online multiplayer how it would work?

You got my interest.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:43 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Tactical Team A

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepke View Post
First I like to say, I like your art

To me this sounds very interesting, please explain, online multiplayer how it would work?

You got my interest.
Awesome thanks! You can search for players to attack based on your level. I'm thinking about the possibilities of adding additional and more unique gameplay like king of the hill, capture the flag etc. But that all depends on whether it's feasible.

Tactical Team A

Here's a bit more info about tactics and strategy for Ention Wars. To help showcase a bit of that I'll show you guys Tactical Team A: Bossear, Thamus and Chabe!

Bossear: Ground based ention that will target defense stations first.
Thamus: Ground based ention that will target resource buildings first.
Chabe: Support type ention that will provoke a defense station to attack it.

So by using these three you can provoke defense stations with Chabe, watch Bossear destroy those defense stations while Thamus safely steals all the enemy's resources.

More updates coming soon!

Last edited by dennno; 09-09-2013 at 09:46 AM..
Old 09-10-2013, 02:37 AM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

And owner of base can then intervene and? Anyway please do update, like I said I'm interested.

Last edited by Red1; 09-10-2013 at 02:59 AM..