★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rayman Fiesta Run (By Ubisoft)

09-06-2013, 10:01 AM
#1
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,532
Rayman Fiesta Run (By Ubisoft)



Nothing more than a logo for now but it seems like a sequel to one of my favorite iOS game ever, Rayman Jungle Run is about to launch.
So excited for this one
09-06-2013, 10:05 AM
#2
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 528
Are they all games that are coming to iOS? I'll keep an eye out for Rayman Fiesta Run, Poptropica and The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot.

I'll be happy if HQFEL comes to iOS. Rayman Jungle Run is a good title too.

09-06-2013, 10:11 AM
#3
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletonlord View Post
Are they all games that are coming to iOS? I'll keep an eye out for Rayman Fiesta Run, Poptropica and The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot.

I'll be happy if HQFEL comes to iOS. Rayman Jungle Run is a good title too.
No they're not. They're all games that are coming through a digital portal (XBLA/Steam...). Some other games might come to iOS but I haven't seen any info confirming this for now.
09-06-2013, 10:23 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,430
Look forrward to new information of the game. There in nothing now.

Pine Entertainment
09-06-2013, 10:52 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,273
Fiesta run?!?Come on ubisoft,give us the real deal...

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
09-06-2013, 11:08 AM
#6
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 575
Send a message via MSN to sicksilvo
Those games will be showcased at Ubisoft Digital Days - 10. September

I think there is alot mobile & tablet games there, not just Rayman

Silly humans and your 4 dimensions. WE have 7...hundred thousandths!!! (:
09-06-2013, 11:53 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 319
Hopefully one of those Assassin's Creed titles refers to an iOS game (if so, it'd probably be Pirates, as Liberation was, if I remember correctly, a PS Vita game - still, I'm curious about the HD addition)! I'd love to have a full-blown AC experience on iOS!
09-06-2013, 12:36 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksilvo View Post
Those games will be showcased at Ubisoft Digital Days - 10. September

I think there is alot mobile & tablet games there, not just Rayman
Yeah but I've been itching for a real Rayman game for the platform..Jungle run was really good but it still doesn't cut it for me,hehe..I'll take Rayman origins if I can..Even the vita version of legends with the missing levels,lol!!

If not then its steam time for me..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
09-06-2013, 12:50 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alister View Post
Yeah but I've been itching for a real Rayman game for the platform..Jungle run was really good but it still doesn't cut it for me,hehe..I'll take Rayman origins if I can..Even the vita version of legends with the missing levels,lol!!

If not then its steam time for me..
The vita version will have those levels patched in eventually.
09-06-2013, 12:59 PM
#10
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alister View Post
Yeah but I've been itching for a real Rayman game for the platform..
You could always go back and play Rayman ll.