★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Subway game--anyone remember?

07-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Subway game--anyone remember?

There was video a while back of a game where you were looking out the window of a subway car, and I want to say the graffiti would morph into a level you would play or something along those lines...who remembers this? I seem to remember the developer saying it was ready for submission months ago...

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
07-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
There was video a while back of a game where you were looking out the window of a subway car, and I want to say the graffiti would morph into a level you would play or something along those lines...who remembers this? I seem to remember the developer saying it was ready for submission months ago...
I think your talking about Underground. Chillingo is publishing it. You can go check it out on their site.
07-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yournothere View Post
I think your talking about Underground. Chillingo is publishing it. You can go check it out on their site.
Thanks.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!