★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Reunite Kye with the love of his robot world - embark on this endless platform shooting quest!

After watching his girlfriend be snatched away by an evil green villain, Kye sets out to get her back. You maneuver Kye through RoboQuest, the 2D side-scrolling/shooter game.

Dodge and destroy enemy bots. Shoot missiles and pick up gears on the run. Collect gold nuts for extra points. Complete missions to buy higher-end weapons and utilities to kick some major enemy butt! With multiple upgrades including the Tank, the Jet and the Mighty Zeus, and a variety of guns including the Shotgun, the Flamethrower, and the Laser Blaster, for blast every bot you see into smithereens.

The best part---you can compete against your friends on the online leaderboard and be number one! Endless fun and challenges on this quest to reunite love will keep all your nuts and bolts squeaking with joy.

Please note that you are able to purchase game items with real money in Robo Quest. If you dont want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.

Your use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at http://werplay.com/docs/roboquest/werplay_legal.html. Collection and use of your data are subject to the Privacy Policy available at http://werplay.com/docs/roboquest/werplay_legal.html.

Sanuku's comments:

09-08-2013, 06:21 AM
I think it like Jetpack Joyride.

09-08-2013, 06:28 AM
this plays like JJ but you can shoot by tapping on the right side of the screen. I've played so many games like this and they can still be fun but this one is just average.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
09-08-2013, 06:37 AM

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-08-2013, 07:03 AM
As soon as I saw this, I knew it could be a game like JJ. Doesn't sound too special, but is it worth trying?
09-08-2013, 07:11 AM
It's so funny. And I like the scene when icharacter changes kind of machine. It looks special.
09-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
I think it like Jetpack Joyride.
It is similar to Jetpack Joyride! The flying makes it clear that its similar to it. No offense, but sometimes people makes games that are already taken but doesn't know, or they just make "rip-off" games that is usually more boring than the best one. Anyway I'm still going with Jetpack Joyride.
09-08-2013, 08:33 AM
Coin doubler is ten freaking dollars!!! Holy BALLS!
11-01-2013, 02:50 AM
Looks like JJ but much better graphics and a faster paced game. I haven't tried the items in the shop but they seem interesting.
11-01-2013, 02:52 AM
Have played it before. It's good for you to relax.

Pine Entertainment