★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Catgirl Shinobi Escape ($4.99 -> FREE)

09-09-2013, 12:48 AM
Catgirl Shinobi Escape ($4.99 -> FREE)

Hey all, we just dropped the price of our Ninja themed runner game, Catgirl Shinobi Escape down to free. Great action game for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.

Full Disclosure:
This is a permanent price cut, I have one ad that runs in game and does not effect gameplay. I also have one IAP to remove ads. I do this to keep games free for users while at the same time supporting my small company to be able to bring out more new high quality games.

Here's the download link

https://itunes.apple.com/app/catgirl-shinobi-escape/id681625720?mt=8

Also Check out the video!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by CharredDirt; 09-09-2013 at 05:22 AM.
09-09-2013, 01:07 AM

09-09-2013, 01:30 AM
Nasty fullscreen ads to tap away after each death. In-App Purchases for real money. Character gets slow from alone: Death. Deleted.

Not recommended. Save your time.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
09-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Thanks for your recommend. Download it now!

Pine Entertainment
09-09-2013, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Nasty fullscreen ads to tap away after each death. In-App Purchases for real money. Character gets slow from alone: Death. Deleted.

Not recommended. Save your time.
That is ok. I try and avoid cartoonish games in general anyway. Unless its really good and popular, when done right.
09-09-2013, 02:38 AM
Big sale off. Addicted, love it, i cant put it downl
09-09-2013, 03:55 AM
Thanks Habukuk.
09-09-2013, 04:10 AM
Wow, that's a damn shame. Looks pretty yummy in the video, but fullscreen ads between deaths and crap IAP? No TYVM.
09-09-2013, 05:00 AM
Wow, Kinda taken aback by the anti-ad backlash. I personally put over 200 hours into this game and my kids need to eat. I only put ads sparingly in the game, no banner ads, no ads that would affect gameplay and only a single modest IAP. It's honestly the bare minimum I can make the ads appear. Some people will never be happy I guess.

Also, if you're dying right away, you either didn't understand the tutorial or didn't spend any time to figure out how to play it. The controls are incredibly tight and most objects are easily avoidable especially early on.

You can double roll, dash 360 degrees in the air, dash AGAIN in a completely different direction. By rough calculation, that's 12,960 different move combinations in the air alone and that's without power orb effects.

Honestly, it's a really fun game. I've spent countless hours testing it and I still haven't gotten bored of the gameplay yet.
09-09-2013, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharredDirt View Post
Wow, Kinda taken aback by the anti-ad backlash. I personally put over 200 hours into this game and my kids need to eat. I only put ads sparingly in the game, no banner ads, no ads that would affect gameplay and only a single modest IAP. It's honestly the bare minimum I can make the ads appear. Some people will never be happy I guess.

Also, if you're dying right away, you either didn't understand the tutorial or didn't spend any time to figure out how to play it. The controls are incredibly tight and most objects are easily avoidable especially early on.

You can double roll, dash 360 degrees in the air, dash AGAIN in a completely different direction. By rough calculation, that's 12,960 different move combinations in the air alone and that's without power orb effects.

Honestly, it's a really fun game. I've spent countless hours testing it and I still haven't gotten bored of the gameplay yet.
Then this must be your first release. I'd use an android device if I wanted ads. /iOS ELITE