★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hanei is a world ruled by evil bakers and where cakes are a currency. Join our hero Yaku! As he takes on the league of evil bakers in an effort to restore the world to balance and remove the curse that has everyone thinking that using cakes as currency is a good idea! Collect cakes and coins to power yourself up iwth awesome costumes and challenge your friends to see who has the best cake catching skills!
09-09-2013, 04:52 AM
#2
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Ninjas and bakers do not make sense.

09-09-2013, 05:01 AM
#3
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,606
The game is not supported in iPad. So sad.

Pine Entertainment
09-10-2013, 01:31 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Ninjas and bakers do not make sense.
Unless the bakers are evil, and instituting the use of cupcakes as a currency, and a bright eyed ninja is the only one able to bring them down....by destroying their warehouses!

09-10-2013, 01:32 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
The game is not supported in iPad. So sad.
I've asked the team to look into this. Its supposed to be playable as an ipod/iphone game in 2x mode.
09-10-2013, 01:49 AM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickfire Games View Post
Unless the bakers are evil, and instituting the use of cupcakes as a currency, and a bright eyed ninja is the only one able to bring them down....by destroying their warehouses!

Oh, then this makes absolute sense then.
09-10-2013, 03:42 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickfire Games View Post
I've asked the team to look into this. Its supposed to be playable as an ipod/iphone game in 2x mode.
I think that's what he meant by no ipad support... No ipad-native resolution.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-12-2013, 07:42 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Oh, then this makes absolute sense then.
Only as much sense as green pigs and oddly coloured birds being natural rivals xD
09-12-2013, 07:48 AM
#9
So you guys really feel a native Ipad version would make a difference? We felt due to the simplicity of the gameplay 2x functionality was enough. If we get enough +1's on this we might consider it!
09-27-2013, 03:14 AM
#10
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickfire Games View Post
So you guys really feel a native Ipad version would make a difference? We felt due to the simplicity of the gameplay 2x functionality was enough. If we get enough +1's on this we might consider it!
Yes, I never play iphone only games.