★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Where are the SciFly updates

12-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Where are the SciFly updates

I thought the dev was pretty active and had his own forum, He promised more ships and stuff but where is it? any info

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Wondering the same thing myself. I took a risk on this game after a lot of praise, and wasn't exactly blown away by it. But I thought "oh well, an update will be out soon". Nothing. Disappointing.

12-10-2008, 05:11 PM
yeah seriously man this was my favorite game in the first few weeks i had it, and then it got boring with only a few levels and ships! He promised updates, and I hope he will keep that promise.
12-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
I thought the dev was pretty active and had his own forum, He promised more ships and stuff but where is it? any info
Yea. He's split and run.
12-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
Yea. He's split and run.
yeah, might be. But I heard some people who were beta testing new planes and stuff.

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
12-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Now why in the world would the dev update this? He already got our hard earned cash, so he's probably sitting on the beach of a tropical island right now, drinking these cocktails with small umbrellas in it.
12-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
yeah, might be. But I heard some people who were beta testing new planes and stuff.
I would ask for a provision, but I don't know his email..
12-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Hey give Josh some slack ok? He's a freaking teenager like me and guess what? We have to do something called homework every night! He's very busy with school but when he can he works on making Sci-Fly better. I am a beta-tester for him, one of the few in fact that does so. He has got some great new material coming along including more ships (which I won't name or describe) and also at least another map. So PLEASE CUT HIM SOME SLACK FOR GOODNESS SAKE! He will update when he can!

Game Center ID: Vaelsh
I'm playing: Small World 2, The Pinball Arcade, Terraria
I'm waiting for: Shadowrun Returns, Micromon, Oceanhorn!
12-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaelsh View Post
Hey give Josh some slack ok? He's a freaking teenager like me and guess what? We have to do something called homework every night! He's very busy with school but when he can he works on making Sci-Fly better. I am a beta-tester for him, one of the few in fact that does so. He has got some great new material coming along including more ships (which I won't name or describe) and also at least another map. So PLEASE CUT HIM SOME SLACK FOR GOODNESS SAKE! He will update when he can!
Whoa, whoa. If I'd known that the dev was a teenager, I would have never purchased this. I can't depend on them to support this with any quality. Really good material for someone who obviously has had no training though.
12-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaelsh View Post
Wow! didn't know a teenager was doing it. how old is he anyways? pretty impresive

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...