★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: B27
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 115.8 MB
  • Version: 1.05
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Hill Bill is a motorcycle trick jumping game starring a little hillbilly with big dreams. Play across 6 beautiful worlds and over 60 levels.

Our hillbilly Bill dreams to be just like his idol on tv. With his trusty 3rd hand garage sale bike he sets up his very own ramps and starts riding. Soon hes mastering jumps and tricks on bigger and bigger homemade ramps in his backyard. Bill then decides to take his show on the road. He ends up performing jumps and tricks at Mud Rallies, Race Tracks, and even the Circus! Maybe, just maybe, with enough practice and skill, Bill will be able to conquer the greatest stunt of all jumping the Grand Canyon.

Perform Death-defying jumps over junk, rusted cars, air planes, circus animals, and canyons and more.

Make the crowd go wild with over a dozen tricks both on the ground and in the air, including wheelies, back flips, super mans and more.

Explore Bills Backyard, The Swamp, a Mud Rally, a Race Track, The Circus, and The Grand Canyon

Earn Star Spangled Bucks to purchase cool bikes and outfits.

New additional worlds, levels, bikes and outfits in development and coming soon... at no additional charge!

Sanuku's comments:

09-10-2013, 09:52 AM
So, how is this game? Is it worth the 2 bucks? It looks pretty cool.

09-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Impressed after i seen the trailer game. Will try when i have a chance.
09-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Played it. Really nice game (though not my fav genre so no idea if it's any better than other games of the same kind or not) wish it could gather more attention.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
09-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Suggestion for the developers.

Please put an option for alternative controls. I just began to play and on the 3rd level i can't pass the stage cause I can't drag or swipe as you say in the instruction for rev up the bike and take the right jump. You could put buttons like many other bike games, left and right buttons to make the bike go up or down for the tricks.
09-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Seems like this is now free!

Game Center: sink_or_swim
09-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Yup. It's free now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword