App description: *IMPORTANT* iPod Touch (4th generation) NOT SUPPORTED

Take your fleet of customized AC-HMV armored assault trucks into a city overrun by an undead army! However, the enemies aren't merely mindless zombies; a powerful enemy military is using the engineered threat as a tool. Run by General Thacter, this twisted army utilizes undead soldiers and huge biological beasts as weapons alongside remotely operated mechanized units such as aerial drones, tracked RPG turrets, APCs, tanks, and more. The only force capable of stopping the undead army is YOU!

RECOGNITION:

Gunner Z for the iOS looks pretty damn amazing
-Destructoid

Our 36 most anticipated iOS games for the rest of 2013
-Pocket Gamer UK

Ten times scarier than most zombies youve probably seen
-GameZebo

Meh. could b better
-Some comment on YouTube

Install and customize machine guns, rockets, grenades, guided missiles, giant miniguns, and future weapons like railguns and aim-assisted smartgun systems. Install powerful camera and turret sensors including recoil stabilizers, explosive and threat detectors, jammers, proximity detectors, zoom lenses, and more!

Search for valuable VIP enemies and earn cash, health, level XP, and ammo as you clear out hostile intersections and wipe out ambushes. DESTROY ALL ZOMBIES!!

FEATURES:
Full controller support
Jaw dropping NightVision imagery
Dynamic levels
Both military units and undead zombie hordes
Vehicle and armor customization
Huge array of weapon and sensor upgrades
Perks for player and vehicles alike

Airplay support for AppleTV
Character levels
Dynamic Weather FX
30+ Missions
Friend Challenges
Game Center leaderboards
iCloud support
Share replays with Everyplay

killercow's comments:

Quote:
Hey! Gunner Z is officially available in select territories! New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, & Philippines!

Info:
http://t.co/sRevWlm1Qb

09-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Woah! Where's the soft launch?

Edit: Thanks! It looks quite cool. A reason to pull out my NZ account. Here's the link in case anyone's interested.
https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/gunner-z/id639403601?mt=8

Last edited by Pocketnova; 09-10-2013 at 10:13 AM.

09-10-2013, 10:29 AM
And not a single impression post yet?

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
09-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Downloading...

GC: TomussMypl
09-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Wah, look cool, want to play it now!!
09-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Just played the first mission, and WOW. Really good so far. You play as a gunner for some sort of truck, and you fight off zombies in a kind of "on rails" type gameplay. You have guns and rockets and both have unlimited ammo as far as I can tell. (but they need to reload of course) You have health that decreases as zombies attack. Also worth mentioning (if you didn't notice the first sentence) the game is level/mission based as far as I can tell, with a mini boss fight at the end of mission. I don't want to give this game a review until I've gotten farther in, but intial impresses are very good.
09-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Suh-weet! A good just-woke-up surprise! That said, im am 3.5 hours late for work O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-10-2013, 11:25 AM
I dont know if i can ASK this:
I Life in Germany, how can i make a Second Account for Nz?
Just to Play Some f2p and softlaunch Games without Money.
Can someone help me with this Problem?
09-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Just played the first mission, and WOW. Really good so far. You play as a gunner for some sort of truck, and you fight off zombies in a kind of "on rails" type gameplay. You have guns and rockets and both have unlimited ammo as far as I can tell. (but they need to reload of course) You have health that decreases as zombies attack. Also worth mentioning (if you didn't notice the first sentence) the game is level/mission based as far as I can tell, with a mini boss fight at the end of mission. I don't want to give this game a review until I've gotten farther in, but intial impresses are very good.
Sounds good. Wish they had picked a different name. When I first saw this thread, I thought it was another one of the mech combat Destroy Gunners series (one of which is Destroy Gunners ZZ). But most people are probably not familiar with those anyway.

Can't wait to check it out when it releases worldwide.
09-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schinkenteppich View Post
I dont know if i can ASK this:
I Life in Germany, how can i make a Second Account for Nz?
Just to Play Some f2p and softlaunch Games without Money.
Can someone help me with this Problem?
You can! Here's a guide:
http://www.148apps.com/news/create-f...s-games-early/