Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 09-10-2013, 02:21 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Default Breaking Bad.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

This deserves its own thread.

Only three episodes left and it's looking like this show might end spectacularly. The tension is so palpably high, all the narrative loose ends have been woven together expertly and we are currently barreling to a big finish.

For fans of the show, check out AMC for behind the scenes video and podcasts.
http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/video
http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-...cast-season-5/

All I have to say about the ending to the last episode is this (SPOILERS obviously)

http://i.imgur.com/Ti0e5R1.gif
Old 09-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I'm going to sorely miss Breaking Bad. I really do think it's been the best drama (or dramedy) series I've ever watched. Both the acting and writing is incredible.

And yeah, I don't think I've ever been as tensed up as I was at the end of the last episode. Holy crap. I can't wait until next week to see who's still around. Intense is an understatement.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:31 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
I'm going to sorely miss Breaking Bad. I really do think it's been the best drama (or dramedy) series I've ever watched. Both the acting and writing is incredible.

And yeah, I don't think I've ever been as tensed up as I was at the end of the last episode. Holy crap. I can't wait until next week to see who's still around. Intense is an understatement.
I recorded this Sunday at a watch party.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 09-10-2013, 05:26 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

I can't imagine that I'll ever be as excited for a TV show as I have been for Breaking Bad. I had never seen the video of Bryan Cranston reading Ozymandias, and I never thought of the similarities between the show and the poem. It's pretty brilliant, and it's very well done.

I can't wait to find out what happens, but at the same time I know I'll be very disappointed when it's all over.

Last edited by Platyrrhine; 09-10-2013 at 05:45 PM..
Old 09-10-2013, 05:40 PM
TouchArcade Janitor
iPhone (Original), iOS 1.x

I'm starting to think that the inevitable conclusion to the series isn't Walt dying, but rather, Walt losing everyone and everything he cares about. He's so family motivated, that their deaths as a result of his actions would arguably be a greater consequence to this all than his own death.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:20 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Watching these the day after they come out on UK Netflix. Sooo good.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:40 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platyrrhine View Post
I can't imagine that I'll ever be as excited for a TV show as I have been for Breaking Bad. I had never seen the video of Bryan Cranston reading Ozymandias, and I never thought of the similarities between the show and the poem. It's pretty brilliant, and it's very well done.

I can't wait to find out what happens, but at the same time I know I'll be very disappointed when it's all over.
Yup, the desert imagery is similar as well.

In fact, the name of the next episode is titled "Ozymandias". Rian Johnson (Fly, Looper) is directing it.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:07 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platyrrhine View Post

I've heard rumors of a Saul spin-off. If that happens that could get me as excited as BB to be quite honest.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:23 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
You got THAT right, man! Couldn't agree more! Gonna be SO bummed to come to the realization that there won't be any more shows to watch! I just don't want it to end! Too bad fans can't vote and push them to make more seasons somehow!
Old 09-11-2013, 07:07 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameloft_Ryan View Post
I've heard rumors of a Saul spin-off. If that happens that could get me as excited as BB to be quite honest.
Not a rumor apparently: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/..._medium=social