Old 09-11-2013, 03:52 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

You can take a 'risk' and buy some if these! This one does look quite good
Old 09-11-2013, 03:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
You can take a 'risk' and buy some if these! This one does look quite good
Actually, I'm lower class as in I'm kinda broke and besides I'm not a risk taker. But, it does look fun... I just might take the risk.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:03 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

The graphics seem ok from the screenshots, maybe a video could be an hesitant buyer like me to go and buy it.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:19 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOS2O View Post
Actually, I'm lower class as in I'm kinda broke and besides I'm not a risk taker. But, it does look fun... I just might take the risk.
Hmm, 69p risk ?! You crazy guy you ! This is one reason why we get so many freemium games ! But thats another thread.

Anyway i bought it. I really like it, graphics are good, controls are really good. Its not a game salad game or anything like that, looks very professional, gets hard quite early on. A fair few levels, you have to get 3 keys on each level to get to the door to exit. The levels are a decent size.

But a nice small filesize, this is one for me to keep for sure, just a good old skool platformer with different enemies, i'm sure there'll be more and more different levels/objects later as well.

4 levels in so far, well worth the price. Nice 'under the radar' type of game. For this price its well worth it and to support the dev (so he doesnt have to resort to ad's or freemium)
Old 09-11-2013, 04:27 AM

Have you got a video of gameplay? It will convince more people to play your game.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hmm, 69p risk ?! You crazy guy you ! This is one reason why we get so many freemium games ! But thats another thread.

Anyway i bought it. I really like it, graphics are good, controls are really good. Its not a game salad game or anything like that, looks very professional, gets hard quite early on. A fair few levels, you have to get 3 keys on each level to get to the door to exit. The levels are a decent size.

But a nice small filesize, this is one for me to keep for sure, just a good old skool platformer with different enemies, i'm sure there'll be more and more different levels/objects later as well.

4 levels in so far, well worth the price. Nice 'under the radar' type of game. For this price its well worth it and to support the dev (so he doesnt have to resort to ad's or freemium)
I hate games with ads/freemiuns. Also, thanks for telling me about it.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:20 AM

Thanks for impression, give it a try
Old 09-11-2013, 11:49 AM

Quote:

It's as much the debs fault as it is anyone else's