★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: [Summary]
This a very casual ACT game and we are pretty sure that you can have a lot of fun from this journey if you like Super Mario. Although there is no princess and mushroom or the pipe but you will find out whats so funny when you explore the stages.

[Story]
Our story is talking about a cute and smart piglet who wants to explore the old city and after go through many places he finally finds the treasure in one lost temple. Bad guys want to ruin little pigs journey however there is no adventure if no bad guys beside the hero right?

[Features]
--Great control and simple UI helps you can play easily.
--Funny stage and tricky traps makes your journey awesome.
--Collecting keys and gold when you explore the stage can bring nice challenge to you.
09-10-2013, 10:50 PM
A pigified platformer, any impressions?

09-11-2013, 03:52 AM
You can take a 'risk' and buy some if these! This one does look quite good
09-11-2013, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
You can take a 'risk' and buy some if these! This one does look quite good
Actually, I'm lower class as in I'm kinda broke and besides I'm not a risk taker. But, it does look fun... I just might take the risk.
09-11-2013, 04:03 AM
The graphics seem ok from the screenshots, maybe a video could be an hesitant buyer like me to go and buy it.
09-11-2013, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iOS2O View Post
Actually, I'm lower class as in I'm kinda broke and besides I'm not a risk taker. But, it does look fun... I just might take the risk.
Hmm, 69p risk ?! You crazy guy you ! This is one reason why we get so many freemium games ! But thats another thread.

Anyway i bought it. I really like it, graphics are good, controls are really good. Its not a game salad game or anything like that, looks very professional, gets hard quite early on. A fair few levels, you have to get 3 keys on each level to get to the door to exit. The levels are a decent size.

But a nice small filesize, this is one for me to keep for sure, just a good old skool platformer with different enemies, i'm sure there'll be more and more different levels/objects later as well.

4 levels in so far, well worth the price. Nice 'under the radar' type of game. For this price its well worth it and to support the dev (so he doesnt have to resort to ad's or freemium)
09-11-2013, 04:27 AM
Have you got a video of gameplay? It will convince more people to play your game.

Pine Entertainment
09-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Hmm, 69p risk ?! You crazy guy you ! This is one reason why we get so many freemium games ! But thats another thread.

Anyway i bought it. I really like it, graphics are good, controls are really good. Its not a game salad game or anything like that, looks very professional, gets hard quite early on. A fair few levels, you have to get 3 keys on each level to get to the door to exit. The levels are a decent size.

But a nice small filesize, this is one for me to keep for sure, just a good old skool platformer with different enemies, i'm sure there'll be more and more different levels/objects later as well.

4 levels in so far, well worth the price. Nice 'under the radar' type of game. For this price its well worth it and to support the dev (so he doesnt have to resort to ad's or freemium)
I hate games with ads/freemiuns. Also, thanks for telling me about it.
09-11-2013, 11:20 AM
09-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Quote:

It's as much the debs fault as it is anyone else's