★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[CBT] Finding testers for 25 apps! Easy way to earn a $10 Giftcard

09-11-2013, 04:44 AM
[CBT] Finding testers for 25 apps! Easy way to earn a $10 Giftcard

How is everyone doing?
We are recruiting beta testers to try out 25 different apps.

<Participant Requirements>
-Resides in the United States or Japan
-Uses mobile apps regularly
-Prepared to give honest, and sincere feedback

<Rewards>
-$10 Amazon Gift Card per test
-Number of Tests: 1 ~ 25

<Test Info>
-Test the app(s) for 15 ~ 20 minutes, then fill out a questionnaire with helpful detailed responses

<Recruitment Date>
September 11th ~ September 27th

*Selected users will be announced in this thread through the reply and will be contacted separately through email

<How to Apply>
- Click the link below, fill out a survey, and click Submit!
https://ko.surveymonkey.com/s/betatestingTA

Last edited by limhc91; 09-11-2013 at 04:54 AM.
09-11-2013, 04:48 AM
this is not for european players...?
gl

09-11-2013, 04:50 AM
Sorry but this is for U.S and Japan players..
09-11-2013, 05:05 AM
Can the amazon gift card be changed as Itunes Gift Card??
09-11-2013, 06:35 AM
Done as QJ

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
09-11-2013, 06:37 AM
Yes sign me up!
09-11-2013, 06:59 AM
Here's some "free" beta feedback for this company.

Respectfully I am skeptical about the lack of details from an unknown user/company utilizing a casual third party to collect information (no apparent formal website or email for testing company); but feeling bold I applied anyway. Thank you in advance for any consideration. Googling limhc91 shows a number of hits, including a Korean (?) twitter account and possibile association with "Gameberry Inc" but filter on my work computer prevent me from accessing some.

I understand with device UDID information other parties may be able to access your iDevice account details, but maybe I've just become jaded and cynical.

If I were a moderator I'd be tempted to delete this as spam in the absence of solicitor credentials/identification.

Last edited by undeadcow; 09-11-2013 at 09:13 AM.
09-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game.PN View Post
Can the amazon gift card be changed as Itunes Gift Card??
Sorry but we are only giving out Amazon Gift cards at the moment.
09-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Here's some "free" beta feedback for this company.

Respectfully I am skeptical about the lack of details from an unknown user/company utilizing a casual third party to collect information (no apparent formal website or email for testing company); but feeling bold I applied anyway. Thank you in advance for any consideration. Googling limhc91 shows a number of hits, including a Korean (?) twitter account and possibile association with "Gameberry Inc" but filter on my work computer prevent me from accessing some.

I understand with device UDID information other parties may be able to access your iDevice account details, but maybe I've just become jaded and cynical.

If I were a moderator I'd be tempted to delete this as spam in the absence of solicitor credentials/identification.

Hi, thank you for your notion.
We should have been aware of the fact that this post could be taken aback.
I've pasted a link of our LinkedIn account, in which you can verify and get informed more about our company and what we do.
Don't worry it's definitely not a spam and no identification will be used for any soliciting purposes.

http://www.linkedin.com/company/3331...as%3Agameberry