★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ------

A dungeon full of skulls, imps, cyclops, minotaurs, flameheads, spikes, secrets and much, much more is now ready for you.. the Hero!

TouchArcade Game of the week - one of those perfect games that you can whip out at a moments notice and know youll have a blast, or sit back with and really get sucked into

Pocketgamer Gold award - Its fun, funny, and it fits perfectly into your pocket.

148Apps 4.5/5 - Heroes of Loot is about as close to pure, distilled arcadey dungeon-crawling joy as were ever likely to get.

iFanzine 5/5 - In fact thanks to the titles impeccable control scheme the only thing youll ever have trouble doing with Heroes of Loot is putting the game down.

----

From the guys behind Gunslugs and Meganoid comes a brand new adventure: Heroes of Loot is a dungeon-game like no other. Every time you play, the dungeon will be different, every time you become better, the dungeon will also grow and become more dangerous.. this game will never end!

unless you die of course..

Features:
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Secret area's
- Special mysterious dungeon items
- A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Always changing gameplay

** BUGS

if you run into problems or the game wont work on your device, instead of just rating 1 star, you could help us fix it by providing feedback!

keywords - retro 2D dungeon crawling rogue-like rogue game pixel

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 7.5 MB.

Price in NZ is $2.59 which should translate to USD $1.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

A dungeon full of skulls, imps, cyclops, minotaurs, flameheads, spikes, secrets and much, much more is now ready for you.. the Hero!

From the guys behind Gunslugs and Meganoid comes a brand new adventure: Heroes of Loot is a dungeon-game like no other. Every time you play, the dungeon will be different, every time you become better, the dungeon will also grow and become more dangerous.. this game will never end!

unless you die of course..

Features:
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Secret area's
- Special mysterious dungeon items
- A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Always changing gameplay

** BUGS

if you run into problems or the game wont work on your device, instead of just rating 1 star, you could help us fix it by providing feedback!

keywords - retro 2D dungeon crawling rogue-like rogue game pixel
iPhone Screenshots

09-11-2013, 05:11 AM
My favourite dev !

Cant wait to get this one later, this is a '12 o clocker' (staying up till midnight to get this one)

09-11-2013, 05:12 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Hell yes!!! This and the Warhammer update are what I've REALLY been waiting for... Bought a $20 gift card weeks ago and have been saving it specifically for this. C'mon 11PM!!!!
09-11-2013, 05:15 AM
Been waiting for this one
09-11-2013, 05:16 AM
has iap? I'll sure buy it, just have to wait europe realese
09-11-2013, 05:18 AM

^this^

Instabuy
09-11-2013, 05:19 AM
Oh, I am so friggin' buying this... *drool drool*

This and Rogue Legacy (!) will keep me occupied for a long time.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
09-11-2013, 05:28 AM
Attention:

This Bug is already known by the Developer and a Fix has been uploaded on the AppStore. It`s current in Review by Apple so till then just turn Bluetooth On or click on Cancel.

Quote:
Sigh I have just launched the Game and already encountered the first Bug:

Last edited by Sanuku; 09-11-2013 at 07:11 AM.
09-11-2013, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post

Together with..

Did I just pay $2,49 to be allowed to be an Tester or is this an Full Game?!

I expect the Game to be more Bugged then playable after the first Moment. Let`s see if the Rest of the Game is better.

This doesn't look like a bug.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
09-11-2013, 05:31 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post

Together with..

Did I just pay $2,49 to be allowed to be an Tester or is this an Full Game?!

I expect the Game to be more Bugged then playable after the first Moment. Let`s see if the Rest of the Game is better.
They've gone through LOADS of testing (I've been following on FB)... And it doesn't really look like a bug...