★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ARE YOU READY FOR A ZOMBIE-CHASING-HUMAN EXPERIENCE?!
=====================================================
Finally, the chase that we have all been waiting to die for!
Run all over the world with your favorite zombies chasing a hot chick!
Be the zombie that falls in love with our lovely news reporter.

From the #1 Hit Zombie flash game, Infectonator, here comes the side sequel of the game.
In this game, players will be able to control a horde of zombies going through all obstacles with utmost haste for the love of their (undead) life.

Key Features:
-----------------
- Upgrade your zombie's speed, health, and many more!
- Unlock new zombies with their own unique powers!
- Collect mutation power ups and boosts and transform into powerful zombies!
- Collect coins to buy upgrades!
- Be surprised by the awesome pixel graphics that are served to you!
- Run all over the world and get that Hot Chick!
- Support iPhone 5 Screen Resolution

Grab your mobile device and start the zombie chase! AND INFECT THE WORLD!!!

Have fun and dont forget to give us a nice feedback...

Sanuku's comments:

09-11-2013, 06:45 AM
Ohohoho! What a surprise! One of my favorite zombie games on the appstore having a seqeul? COUNT ME IN!

EDIT: Er... Judging by the description and some of the screenies, this something like Dead Ahead now? Im still in it, but i really loved Infectonator's gameplay.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-11-2013, 06:57 AM
I really like Armor Games's games. (Does that sound right?)
09-11-2013, 07:35 AM
The game apparently plays a lot like Jetpack Joyride.
09-11-2013, 07:49 AM
In what way is it simmilar to the previous Infectonator?

GC: TomussMypl
09-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
In what way is it simmilar to the previous Infectonator?
There are Zombies, Mutations and Upgrades. That is all.
09-11-2013, 09:10 AM
I may grab this despite it being free, I too tend to like whatever Armor Games publishes. It's weird though that all the screenshots (the actual screens) are the same with text and stuff added on top of them.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
09-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Game Impressions

09-12-2013, 11:39 AM
I thought making this a runner title similar to JJ was odd since the original Infectonator had a fantastic formula going on.

Turns out, this game is actually fantastic. If Zombie Tsunami and Jetpack Joyride had a baby, this would be it.

A little less than an hour into the game, and I can tell this is a very balanced game IAP wise... Actually, i think it's a bit unfair for the devs. The game gives you tons of coins, and there are upgrades that increase your coin gain.

You create a horde of zombies by running into people and infecting them to be zombies, and the bigger your horde, the easier it is to maintain speed. You constantly lose speed (HP) but you gain a little bit of speed (and HP) everytime you infect a human.

Less than an hour into playing and i already have the Horde upgrade maxed out, with other upgrades upgradeable in one or two runs, and i already have everything at least at level5. Seems like the max is at 20 or 25 though, but im sure as i go along the upgrades hierarchy the grind gets easier as the costs go higher, which makes this a great balance for the users.

For a freemium title, this is pretty enjoyable, and very generous.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-12-2013, 12:56 PM
A real fun and as Exact said a very generous game. I also want to give some kudos for the sound effects. The chomping and devouring of humans is actually quite enjoyable