★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Kids under 13 can look for their own unique Tech Deck @Kids version find it in the App Store with the @Kids icon!

the best mobile skateboarding game around. biogamergirl.com

Feel the thrill of Tech Deck fingerboards on your mobile device in this cutting-edge free-to-play skating game. Get ready for an addictive, fun, true skate experience that combines the excitement of conquering dangerous feats with the style and finesse of pure street skating.
Select the skater that best fits your personal style, and then choose from over 144 decks, each with custom designs and abilities, and each based on a real life Tech Deck! You can even scan your own Tech Deck directly into the game. Chain together grinds, aerials, flips and other fast-paced combos with finger taps, holds and slides. An intuitive touch system and world class animations help you feel like a real skater. A wide variety of skating sessions, competitive skateboarding tournaments, skate locales, new combos to master, and a constantly growing supply of decks, characters and gear to unlock ensure endless entertainment.
Want the best skateboarding experience on your mobile device? You are in the right place. Download Tech Deck for free and join the skate revolution!
Whats New for 2.0
-Compete in skateboarding tournaments to see how you rank against other skaters in the game
-Compare your score against your friends
-Share your high score on Facebook
-See the top scores all across the world

Key Features
STUNNING GRAPHICS
Phenomenal HD quality graphics and smooth animations make this one of the top skating games on mobile.
FAMOUS DECK BRANDS
Over 144 true-to-life Tech Deck skateboards include officially licensed decks from Cliche, Enjoi, Almost, Blind, Darkstar, Plan B, Sk8mafia, ATM, Flameboy vs. Wet Willy, Hookups, Black Label, Finesse, Toy Machine, World Industries, Foundation, and Baker.
UPGRADE AND CUSTOMIZE
Each board boosts your stats and each sticker give you a cash boost, so get them all to be the best. Get more decks, gear and other items from gold that you earn or can buy.
RULE THE CITY
You are not alone. The locals are watching, and you will have to face their best skaters. Beat their champs, and you'll become a legend.

NOTE: This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money.
Our Privacy policy and EULA are accepted by downloading this App.
You can find our privacy policy and EULA at http://www.spinmaster.com/privacy-policy-mobile.php

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 87.3 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Watch classic Tech Deck fingerboards spring to life in this free iPhone quality skateboarding game with world class animations. Finger taps and slides (not tilt) give your character the power to dodge objects, grind rails, pull off sick combinations, and compete against the local wannabes.

Vuforia technology enables you to unlock skateboards by scanning your real Tech Decks directly into the game, or earn them by competing in an array of exciting challenges. Level up to earn gold, or if short on time, buy it to get genuine licensed decks, gear, and other stuff. Want the best skate experience on your mobile device? Have nostalgia for a skate game--not baseball, football, and golf that dominate sports games? You are in the right place. Be the next great pro skateboarder hero!

STUNNING GRAPHICS

Awesome graphics and smooth animations put this skateboarding game in a league of its own.

Skate and beat the worlds best runs in a variety of stunning locations.

FAMOUS DECK BRANDS

Officially licensed decks from Cliche, Enjoi, Almost, Blind, Darkstar, Plan B, Sk8mafia, ATM, Flameboy vs. Wet Willy, Hookups, Black Label, Finesse, Toy Machine, World Industries, Foundation, and Baker.

UPGRADE AND CUSTOMIZE

Each board boosts your stats and each sticker give you a cash boost, so get them all to be the best.

RULE THE CITY

You are not alone. The locals are watching, and you will have to face their best skaters. Beat their champs, and you'll become a legend.

NOTE: This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money.
iPhone Screenshots

09-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Uh oh, F2P alert, just played for about 5-10 mins and I saw 2 different types of currency, and energy bar complete with timer to refil it, tons of things to collect and I levelled up.
Other than that the game play is similar to elite beat agents (kind of) where your tapping as the circle closes in on itself or swiping when it tells you.
Its not terrible but its not great either, five minutes was enough for me and deleted (and I like skateboarding just for reference)

09-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Uh oh, F2P alert, just played for about 5-10 mins and I saw 2 different types of currency, and energy bar complete with timer to refil it
Oh, ugh.
I read the "we don't think anyone can make a better mobile skate game, and we're kinda skateboarding experts" and I thought "well, to make a great game you need to be gaming experts" but I figured that was too cynical. I guess not.

09-11-2013, 11:40 AM
I don't even want to relog to my NZ account to download this one.
I'm sick of this boring skate games. And then the energy bar...

GC: TomussMypl
09-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Um... I tried it, and it's weird.

If CSR Racing and Theatrhythm would have a baby, this would be it.

The animation plays automatically like in CSR Racing's forward movement, and your timing with taps and swipes (like in rhythm games like Theatrhythm and Elite Beat Agents, but without the music) will determine your scores in that run.

Visuals are nice, but the gameplay isnt that fun for me. Maybe someone will like it, but im sure this isnt for me.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-11-2013, 11:11 PM
This game sucks

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
09-12-2013, 05:52 AM
Friends don't let friends play skateboarding games with timers. Really. This has to stop.
From the comments this appears to be a rhythm game, people who like the idea of a skateboarding rhythm game could try Penny Time. It's fun.
09-12-2013, 06:28 AM
Noooooooooooooooooo!

Speaking of childhood (my childhood lasted quite a while ) memories... Why, Tech Decks? Why?

Timers AND dual currency? Boo.

DBC
09-12-2013, 11:03 AM
There are so many awesome things you can do with this. Yet....this is made. Awesome.
09-12-2013, 11:29 AM
I wish they shouldve cloned True Skate instead, with some changes to the controls which somehow resembles the real tech decks.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword