★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Microids
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 80.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Come head to head with the Chicago mafia in this explosive game!

Take on the role of William Hall, a tenacious and incorruptible detective who is determined to avenge his family's assassination!

Embark upon a terrible vendetta and wipe out every member of the mob covering up Vincent Parrizi's escape. Make your way through vast environments to the rhythm of frenetic shootouts, and slow down time to rack up headshots!
Will you try to gather clues in order to arrest the godfather or will you kill him in revenge?

No outlaw should be able to escape from you, but try to spare the hostages!

Adrenaline-fuelled shootouts
Tons of devastating weapons
A wide variety of enemies
Your choices affect the plot
Dozens of trophies!

IPOD TOUCH 4 USERS
Unfortunately the game is not compatible with the iPod Touch 4th generation, we are sorry that it was made available to those devices. We apologize for any inconvenience.

FOLLOW US
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
join our Facebook fanpage!
http://www.facebook.com/joystick.replay

You have a technical issue?
Contact support@anuman.fr

Exact-Psience's comments:

Seems interesting but havent dipped in yet.
09-13-2013, 06:05 AM
Well...despite not having gamecenter (must have, imho) for highscore, only in-game achievements, too long loading time between levels, sometimes a bit choppy sound quality and only five (if counted right) stages...still, this was really well worth my two bucks !

It's a very intense ON-RAIL shooter with a variety of "classic 1930 weapons", which you get throughout the game but not able to switch. You stick to them until you get another one. Controls are not customizable but work really well and precise. Graphics are pretty nice with five options to set them from "bad to excellent" and three difficultiy modes.

Replay ability is here, but only if they include GC for highscore.
Oh yeah, not to forget to mention that it says "Episode 1: Mary"

I don't have too much on-rail experiences (Rage, House of Death Overkill) but i do enjoy this game very much. Maybe, because i like the "Al Capone" theme so much. Recommended only from my heart but not from todays standards.
09-13-2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Well...despite not having gamecenter (must have, imho) for highscore, only in-game achievements, too long loading time between levels, sometimes a bit choppy sound quality and only five (if counted right) stages...still, this was really well worth my two bucks !

It's a very intense ON-RAIL shooter with a variety of "classic 1930 weapons", which you get throughout the game but not able to switch. You stick to them until you get another one. Controls are not customizable but work really well and precise. Graphics are pretty nice with five options to set them from "bad to excellent" and three difficultiy modes.

Replay ability is here, but only if they include GC for highscore.
Oh yeah, not to forget to mention that it says "Episode 1: Mary"

I don't have too much on-rail experiences (Rage, House of Death Overkill) but i do enjoy this game very much. Maybe, because i like the "Al Capone" theme so much. Recommended only from my heart but not from todays standards.
Good review.