★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mech Rally is a science fiction parkour game. It is a perfect combination of battle mechs, parkour, multiplayer racing and other classic elements in prevalent games. Mech Rally is designed specifically for fans of Si-Fi and mechs. Suit up with a selection of the coolest mechs ever made and race against opponents among the stars. Sprint through fantasy environments, updating your mechs and using props wisely to beat your opponents in the entire universe.

The exoskeleton maneuvering unit EMU:It provides a huge enhancement of movement for human. The build-in auxiliary propulsion system can be used for flying. It also provide a fantastic ecological maintenance system for outer space environment exploring. These mechs capable of carrying missiles such as AIM-7, AIM-120 and have a certain degree of offensive capability.

speedlinegames's comments:

Mech Rally Is Coming!

iTunes Link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mech-rally/id680141104?ls=1&mt=8

Mech Rally is a science fiction parkour game. It is a perfect combination of battle mechs, parkour, multiplayer racing and other classic elements in prevalent games. Mech Rally is designed specifically for fans of SCi-Fi and mechs. Suit up with a selection of the coolest mechs ever made and race against opponents among the stars. Sprint through fantasy environments, updating your mechs and using props wisely to beat your opponents in the entire universe.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Here is our website
09-11-2013, 09:48 PM

Looks nice... Downloading now.
09-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Ah... crap... Bought this without noticing it isnt ipad-ready, as the x2 mode on the ipad mini breaks the entire visuals: Invisible floors, GUI off the screens, etc. Looks like my excitement got me to waste another buck.

Will try this on the 4S in a bit, but right now, im a bit disappointed, it isnt even playable on x2 mode.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Meh... It's an ok game, didnt really strike me as great. Since i dont play on the 4S much, and since this isnt capturing my attention much either, it'll get deleted.

Jumps, slides, and basically the more pickups you get along the way, the higher your chances of winning.

So... Deleted for now, and hoping for an ipad-friendly release, that isnt x2 mode.
09-11-2013, 10:39 PM
We are now working on that

Sorry to bring you bad experience, because our team is only four individuals, we neglect the effect of ipadX2 version checking, we are now working to solve this problem, the game can run properly on the iphone4S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ah... crap... Bought this without noticing it isnt ipad-ready, as the x2 mode on the ipad mini breaks the entire visuals: Invisible floors, GUI off the screens, etc. Looks like my excitement got me to waste another buck.

Will try this on the 4S in a bit, but right now, im a bit disappointed, it isnt even playable on x2 mode.