iPad: CROSSxBEATS - Upcoming Rhythm game (Capcom)

09-12-2013, 08:35 AM
CROSSxBEATS - Upcoming Rhythm game (Capcom)

Sweet looking rhythm game by Naoki Maeda and produced by Capcom. There isn't too much detail on gameplay, however it does look to be a quality title. So far, the game is only scheduled for release in Japan, however it may be possible to see an international release in the future.

Here's a gameplay photo which makes it appear there will be elements of tapping, swiping, and other mechanics.

Youtube link | Pop Up

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/con...pcom-announced!

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
09-12-2013, 09:45 PM
It only releases on Japan first? So sad when hear this information...

Pine Entertainment
09-14-2013, 06:06 PM
I want this.

I guess im one of the few who bought all songs in Threatrhythm and Symphonica, and bought all costumes in Demons Score, and bought almost and unlocked almost everything in Cytus. Not sure how, but there's 3 square-enix games i mentioned. I love square-enix because of their RPGs, but it seems i may be mislooking their ability to make rhythm games.

I hope CrossxBeats hits the worldwide market too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I want this.

I guess im one of the few who bought all songs in Threatrhythm and Symphonica, and bought all costumes in Demons Score, and bought almost and unlocked almost everything in Cytus. Not sure how, but there's 3 square-enix games i mentioned. I love square-enix because of their RPGs, but it seems i may be mislooking their ability to make rhythm games.

I hope CrossxBeats hits the worldwide market too.
Add me to that list as well bro. Plus I own taiko no tatsujin, jubeat (JPN), reflect beat (JPN), Gitadora, Miku Flick 1&2, rerave, DJ Max Ray, Touchmix, and Groove Coaster.... Yeah I have major issues. Major Awesome issues

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius