★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Heroes Battle- the BEST MMO in the app store

07-29-2009, 03:51 AM
Heroes Battle- the BEST MMO in the app store

Ok, I usually don't give plugs to MMO games. I've played Mobsters and Mafia Wars and the likes before, and frankly- they just don't appeal to me a great deal. I found MyBrute amusing, but resented having no control over it. Heroes Battle was created by a French developer by the name of Vincent Bellet. It's English is perfectly understandable (though not always grammatically correct). But, the draw to this game is phenomenal. It has an array of different powers, each associated with a color, to use in a turn based battle system. The system is very fluid and user friendly, easy to pick up and difficult to master. Over time you perfect your personal strategy and can defeat users much higher level than you (I personally had an interesting battle with the developer of the game just earlier today.) The game receives constant support and several new "God Powers" and a tournament system were just released, with another big update already on its way. This App, priced at 1.99 made its way on to the bottom of my screen so I can select it from any page. It's fun to play any time I have the ability to check it, and easy to put down and pick up at any time. I highly, highly recommend giving this game a try. It is well worth the 1.99, as I have invested several hours into it, and find myself addicted. It balances strategy with PvP and competitive fun. Hit me up in the game any time- Zen Sage.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306725985&mt=8

Link to the app is above. Do yourself a favor and check it out.
07-29-2009, 04:14 AM
Graphics are very good looking, all things considered as well. Not quite sure how to get the screenshots uploaded from iTouch.. Will have an iPhone within a few days, but could someone do me the favor of uploading a few shots? Thank you in advanced

07-29-2009, 05:20 AM
Lemme guess, your the developer?
07-29-2009, 06:08 AM
Umm.. no. I actually speak English, lol.
07-29-2009, 06:36 AM
But you signed up just to say how good the game is? Right...
07-29-2009, 07:07 AM
You really aren't the brightest. Compare my dialogue to that of the developer's. Check my join date. Now politely Stfu and crawl back into your hole.
07-29-2009, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenmakor View Post
You really aren't the brightest. Compare my dialogue to that of the developer's. Check my join date. Now politely Stfu and crawl back into your hole.
Why don't you crawl back into your hole noob and quit insulting people?

No Sig
07-29-2009, 07:21 AM
If someone says something blatantly stupid, they will be insulted, regardless of senior member status. So, now, can we quit de-railing the thread? kthx
07-29-2009, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutmike View Post
Why don't you crawl back into your hole noob and quit insulting people?
Oh the ironing.
07-29-2009, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenmakor View Post
I compared your dialogue with the description in the app store - which was clearly written by an English speaker...

Jamie.