★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Apple Releasing Game for Christmas?

12-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Apple Releasing Game for Christmas?

Do any of youse think Apple will be releasing their own Game/App during the festive season?

They released Remote and Texas Holdem during the opening of the App Store, who knows, we may be in for a Christmas surprise from Apple again this year! I just thought with all the devs releasing such good games during December, maybe Apple will follow along with their own special title.

Any thoughts?
12-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Send a message via MSN to Paulio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Do any of youse think Apple will be releasing their own Game/App during the festive season?

They released Remote and Texas Holdem during the opening of the App Store, who knows, we may be in for a Christmas surprise from Apple again this year! I just thought with all the devs releasing such good games during December, maybe Apple will follow along with their own special title.

Any thoughts?
It's possible, but with 10 000 choices that they have given us, do they need to worry about it? If they do, it should be pretty awesome tho. and free. and somekind of awesoe game.
12-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Like that TouchFighter or whatever App they showed everyone a while ago? Where the EFF is that game? it looked fantastic!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
12-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
Like that TouchFighter or whatever App they showed everyone a while ago? Where the EFF is that game? it looked fantastic!
OMG. That reminds me of all the apps they showed at the SDK release and WWDC. Where are all those??!! I want them. They were amazing.