I Am Level

Inez Hogarth
Flick, bounce, and roll your character through the bizarre yet stylish world of ‘I Am Level’ in this original mix of pin…
TouchArcade Rating:
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Flick, bounce, and roll your character through the bizarre yet stylish world of ‘I Am Level’ in this original mix of pinball and platform game. Tilt your device to get the ball rolling, then tap or hold anywhere on the screen to fire off pinball bumpers, springs, and doors. Clear the screens to unlock more of the map, and level up your player to unlock new costumes. What the critics say... "Oh wow, this is wonderful" - PC Gamer "I Am Level is one puzzle platformer that I had to force myself to put down. The beauty is in its visual simplicity and complexity." - TouchArcade (4/5) "I Am Level is the one game this month – probably this year – that completely restores my faith in iOS game developers." - Arcade Life (9/10) "I haven’t played a game like it before" - CalmDownTom (4.5/5) "I Am Level is extremely good fun and has bags of charm in its retro aesthetics" - Retro Spirit Games (8.5/10) "I Am Level has this wonderful charm that will keep you challenged and intrigued for hours." - JayIsGames "An addictive wee way to spend a few short minutes on the toilet" - square-go (4/5)
Information
Seller:Inez Hogarth
Genre:Action, Puzzle
Release:Sep 13, 2013
Updated:Oct 15, 2013
Version:1.03
Size:66.7 MB
User Rating: (13)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal