★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Probably one of the smartest puzzle games Ive played in a good while" - Touch Arcade (4.5/5 stars)

"Its brilliant, endearing, and just plain fun" - appadvice.com (5/5)

"A Flawless interface with artwork that simply shines... straight-up gaming goodness" - Jay Is Games

"Every now and then you play one of these iOS puzzle games where everything just fits into place" - appspy.com (4/5)

Featured in "Best New Games" by Apple in over 60 countries!

Propeller Joe's plane ran out of power again, and it's up to you to help him jump-start it through 90 brain teasing levels.
Arrange and rotate the pieces on the board so they connect Joe's plane to the battery
Beautiful, clean graphics
Exciting new gameplay elements are added as you progress through the levels - energy beams, wireless power transmitters and more
Find a path that powers up all the stars for an extra challenge!
Help Me Fly is a simple yet challenging game that's going to keep you busy for hours, scratching your head and smiling.

------
Supports iPhone/iPod 4 or higher & all iPads.

Funtomic's comments:
Hi all,
Today our studio releases its first mobile game, Help me Fly. It's a challenging puzzle game that's easy on the eyes and is rather addictive. Would love to hear some feedback from the Touch Arcade community.

The game is currently featured under "Best new games" in over 60 countries including the US.

Flash version of the first two worlds is now available:
Play it now.

Funtomic's info page

Thanks,
Funtomic team.
09-16-2013, 07:32 AM
Do you have gameplay video?

Any plan to add Game Center in the next update?

Game Center ID: copaeci

09-16-2013, 09:01 AM
We're working on a gameplay video, but we'd be happy to share promo codes with forum members who'd like to play and share their feedback here on the thread.
We've already sent you one via a PM, have fun
09-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Just played 5 levels and loving it, these are my kind of games. Hope to see gamecenter soon.
09-16-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtomic View Post
We're working on a gameplay video, but we'd be happy to share promo codes with forum members who'd like to play and share their feedback here on the thread.
We've already sent you one via a PM, have fun
If you still have a code, I'd love one. =oD
09-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
If you still have a code, I'd love one. =oD
Count me in too! Not sure how I missed this, but I'm loving how "almost-minimalistic" the graphics are.

Also, if the developers say they're out of codes, please respect that and don't beg for them. Thanks.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-16-2013, 02:42 PM
Yep, this is certainly a ROGER-NL game. Of course, when I say that, I mean it with the utmost respect to him. When you're on TA as long as I have been, you notice traits of certain members. In ROGER's case...the dude knows his puzzle games. He's the Exact-Psience of puzzle games. For him to rate this 5 stars, it's gotta be good.

I've played through probably the same amount of levels he did before posting here, and my first impression was: This damn game embodies the original soul of the App Store. Simple, addictive (man, I hate that word!) gameplay, cute graphics, tons of levels, and just...pure gameplay. You can't buy hints, there are no timers, you can't unlock the other worlds by paying money. No. There are no IAPs and to progress in the game, you must play it.

So far, the game's pretty simple, but even 5 levels in, it's easy to see that finding the perfect "route" to collect all those stars will be a bloody good challenge. Unless I'm mistaken, levels in later worlds could possibly have 5 stars in a level...so yeah.

Also, as simple as the game looks, the animations are pretty top-notch.

It's a buck. It's an "orginal" iOS game. If this looks like it's up your alley, get it. Now. Get it before Funtomic realize this is too cheap at a buck.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-16-2013, 02:57 PM
I love puzzle games . If roger-nl is enthusiastic I know I have to put it on my watch list if right after that metalcasket is positive about the game I know what to do : instabuy :-)
09-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Well Thanks Metalcasket and Breinstein for the compliments, this game is just pure IOS gaming that I love, it's simple one touch gameplay, and One Touch I like the most.
09-17-2013, 12:49 AM
First off have to concur with Roger-NL and Casket, one great puzzler, that with its simple look, hides the true fun and challenge. Both of them covered the game and gameplay, all I can add is the game is pure fun, for an puzzle fan. With the look that reminds me of CtR, the game is a great take on a simple formula, that will rattle your brain.

Did I mention the gameplay is just as fun, lol. One aspect, albeit minor, wish there was some animation to actually pick up the stars when you do finally solve the puzzle.

A great game and highly addicting!