★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Testers Wanted for Android Table Top Racing

09-17-2013, 03:09 AM
Testers Wanted for Android Table Top Racing

Hi Android fans from all of us at Playrise Digital.

We are nearing a workable alpha build for testing of the Android Version of our awesome smash hit iOS racing game - Table Top Racing.

Our iOS Thread is here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=176593

Promo video from January 2013 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5mbgdPqAj4

We are looking for some help with testing soon and so I was going to give you guys a shout first so that you can get an early glimpse. If you're interested please PM me on Touch Arcade with your name, location, network, device (Brand and Model), languages you speak and of course - which Android version you are on - just so we can get a wide range of device and OS testing going.

We THINK our minimum spec is round about the Samsung Galaxy SII (game works ok on iPhone 4 and iPad 1 (albeit without some of the cool lighting and shaders), so if your device is pre-Jelly Bean 4.0 you're probably not going to get selected.

We are looking to cover the Phone AND Tablets in the:

Samsung Galaxy Range
Google Nexus Range
Sony Xperia Range
HTC One Range
LG Optimus Range
Motorola Razr

Anyone selected to help will be added to the credits in the Android version. Multi-Language speakers would be a massive help too but not absolutely necessary. Warning this is not a casual gamers game - its a real game and has a real challenge and I need people who are confident of being able to play it all the way through. If you like Mario Karts or Micro machines - that's basically the game style.

Thanks for your time in reading this and we look forward to hearing from you.

Nick Burcombe
CEO, Playrise Digital
10-04-2013, 07:42 PM
If you still need tester, my S4 is available.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?
10-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Same here, just came over from iOS. Verizon S4.
10-18-2013, 09:10 AM
We have quite a few S4's at the moment, but thanks for showing an interest. If you pm me your gmail account (must be google+ activated) I can invite your to the test community anyway if you fancy a looks as the alpha version?