★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

what TD game?..

07-29-2009, 03:45 PM
what TD game?..

I cant really decide which TD game to buy next. I really want a game that has a lot of types of enemies and upgrades so It would be very helpful if someone could point me in the right direction also i've heard really good things about star defense ( i know, i should have it by now ), Sentinel 2, geoDefense and Archmage defense, but i cant afford them all... number of enemy types is pretty important to me, does anyone happen know just how many there are? ( i also found a picture on a previous thread that covered all specs for the top td games Except the number of enemies...)
07-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3v1nrulls View Post
I cant really decide which TD game to buy next. I really want a game that has a lot of types of enemies and upgrades so It would be very helpful if someone could point me in the right direction also i've heard really good things about star defense ( i know, i should have it by now ), Sentinel 2, geoDefense and Archmage defense, but i cant afford them all... number of enemy types is pretty important to me, does anyone happen know just how many there are? ( i also found a picture on a previous thread that covered all specs for the top td games Except the number of enemies...)
geodefense.

07-29-2009, 03:47 PM
geoDefense, I was sucked into it for 2 hours and didn't even know it. Great gameplay, tons of upgrades, and more units as you go on. 99 cents too!
07-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3v1nrulls View Post
You have to get Sentinel 2, it's unbelievable. The Weapons, Interest feat., and All-Around great gameplay make this one a winner. Same thing applies to geoDefense.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
07-29-2009, 03:50 PM
Star Defense is the shallowest TD game I've played. It's all about graphics on that one, and it's not enough for me. Elemental Monsters TD. This game is NAILS!

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
07-29-2009, 03:54 PM
There's a poll for Tds made a few days ago and a full guide for all tds showing details. But if finding them is too hard then defender chronicles is the best.

LiamWUL Games Development
Gamecenter: walsh06
07-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walsh06 View Post
There's a poll for Tds made a few days ago and a full guide for all tds showing details. But if finding them is too hard then defender chronicles is the best.
Yeah, Defender Chronicles is my all-time favorite game. It rocks.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
07-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Yeah, Defender Chronicles is my all-time favorite game. It rocks.
Just curious...how can you be currently playing all of those games in your sig?
07-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCRX View Post
Just curious...how can you be currently playing all of those games in your sig?
I'll edit it, but I get around to touching those almost everyday.

Quote:
Quote:
07-29-2009, 03:59 PM
thanks for all the suggestions guys! yeah i got Defender Chronicles and it really is great! so geoDefense, Sentinel 2 and Elemental Monsters, got it