★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "If you've ever felt that Dr Frankensteins career path was for you then Incredipede will have you laughing maniacally with joy for hours on end" - Indie Game Magazine

"A physics based game done right" - Total Biscuit

Incredipede is a puzzle game that celebrates the vast diversity of life in the world. Follow Quozzle, a lone Incredipede with the unique ability to grow new arms and legs wherever she needs them. Transform into a snake, a spider, a horse, a monkey - anything you can imagine.

Control Quozzle as she learns to swing through the trees, climb sheer cliffs, dance over rivers of lava, and even soar through the air on thermal winds.

- Make and control a staggering array of creatures
- 120 levels in three beautifully crafted worlds
- Send your creatures to your friends to try to control
- Use the Level Editor to create your own puzzles
- Immersive ambient soundscape

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

09-18-2013, 04:26 PM
lovely artstyle, hope the gameplay is nearly as good

09-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Well, I'll be damned. This looks fantastic!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-18-2013, 04:48 PM
GUYS! That's from Sarah Northway!
She made "Rebuild" (cool zombie survival board game) and Word Up Dog!

That's an instabuy for me.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 09-18-2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: fat finger
09-18-2013, 05:16 PM
Cool, I was hoping this would come to iOS. I really must delete a load of apps before buying though, I have no space to download iOS 7!
09-18-2013, 06:04 PM
No way! Was not expecting this on IOS so soon. If you're on the fence, then get off and buy this game already because it is absolutely fantastic. Ok, well, I've only played the PC version but Incredipede is a fun and creative challenging physics puzzle platformer with a great art style and tons of great user content. And if you didn't know, it's from the developer of the Fantastic Contraption series

Here's the PC trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Bronxsta; 09-18-2013 at 06:18 PM.
09-18-2013, 06:39 PM
Oh yes! I have been waiting on this, but I had no idea it was coming this soon.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
09-18-2013, 06:46 PM
this is a must buy.
09-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Sweet *bought
09-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Okay, IOS impressions:
Looks just as good as it did on PC. I know the devs said some particles were decreased but for the most part, I don't notice any downgrades

If you're having lag, you can adjust graphic options. Now it runs very nicely on my iPhone 4

Only issue is the control placement. This needs the ability to move the buttons around. Right now, both movement buttons are on the left side. It works but they're kind of awkwardly placed. Personally I'd prefer one button on one side, one button on the other

This is well worth your 3.99. A fantastic game with tons of content

Last edited by Bronxsta; 09-19-2013 at 12:01 AM.