Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-18-2013, 09:36 PM

Default Dragon Finga (by Another Place Productions Ltd)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 09-23-2013 at 07:55 PM..
Old 09-18-2013, 10:55 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

This is actually a pretty fun and unique kung fu fighter. The movement and attacks are fun to pull off and has an upgrade element to attack, defend, and special ability. So far, the duel currency seems to be pretty fair which rewards you well for completing objectives (kill 10 of these guys) and also while kicking dudes asses.

The game play in this game is one of the reason why I love iOS gaming.

Last edited by ScotDamn; 09-19-2013 at 10:07 AM..
Old 09-18-2013, 11:44 PM

iPhone 5 and 5s work flawlessly with this game, the only thing bothers me is no iCloud save, it's a bit annoying to lose all game achievements and upgrade once switching devices. For this game developers: I and my friends love this game and are looking for the next update with multiplayer and please iCloud save, spending few bucks to unlock all the characters already and really impressed with the diversity of those, wonder who would be in the question mark slot .
Old 09-19-2013, 12:02 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminating View Post
iPhone 5 and 5s work flawlessly with this game, the only thing bothers me is no iCloud save, it's a bit annoying to lose all game achievements and upgrade once switching devices. For this game developers: I and my friends love this game and are looking for the next update with multiplayer and please iCloud save, spending few bucks to unlock all the characters already and really impressed with the diversity of those, wonder who would be in the question mark slot .
So wait, you have a 5s? Before it's even for sale?
Old 09-19-2013, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
So wait, you have a 5s? Before it's even for sale?
Lucky me that 1 of my friends is staff member of 1 well-known reviewing site so he has got all 3 colors to review new functions and so far so good, I have my hands trying some new apps on these new devices.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:33 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
This is actually a pretty fun and unique kung fu fighter. The movement and attacks are fun to pull off and has an upgrade element to attack, defend, and special ability. So far, the duel currency seems to be pretty fair which rewards you well for completing objectives (kill 10 of these guys) and also while kicking dudes asses.

Huge Game killing bug alert:

So after I got the second character, I upgraded his special attack immediately. I went in to fight and once I activated his special skill, (pinching the touchscreen) the game interpreted every touch as if I were only touching up. So everything I did from that point on made my character shoot upward, effectively killing the game. I switched back the the original guy and the same thing happened when I used his skill. I could start over and everything would be fine until I used the skill again and than the bug popped up again. Vicious cycle.

This is on an iPhone 4.
Hi ScotDamn;

I'm one of the dev for Dragon Finga and I wanted to apologise for the problem that you are experiencing. We have narrowed down the issue and we are testing a fix as I type. I'll post it as soon as we have released it. Once again sorry about this and thanks for both playing and reporting the issue.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Looks cool, downloading
Old 09-19-2013, 07:41 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

What's behind the free entry price?
Old 09-19-2013, 07:59 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Nice endless fighting game (also, level based), you drag one of the character extremities to move around and tap an enemy to attack, performing nice moves. You also pinch the screen to get a super move (when you have the bar full with spirits). So far it controls great except for the part for climbing up the arena to higher levels.

Game is about combat, there are increasing waves of enemies and every now and then there is a boss fight. I want to see more because the bestiary seems decent.

Menus are a bit cluttered with too much onscreen. But there seems to be a lot of content for being free...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
What's behind the free entry price?
I dont know yet, there are dual currency with coins and gems, coins are for upgrading the character and gems to buy new ones. I played two rounds (after extensive training) and I have 7 gems and 900 coins... You can get coins from doing objectives, to finding new enemy types, and more. So far, zero ads and lots of income.

IAP looks expensive, 5$ for a coins doubler and another 5 for a spirit doubler and many more options...

Edit: APP Dev, welcome to TA, a great place for hardcore iOS gamers and developers

Last edited by TheFrost; 09-19-2013 at 08:04 AM..
Old 09-19-2013, 08:25 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Looks cool, love the art style, but I'll wait for more impressions on the IAP/free situation. Sometimes you get a game like Quadropus Rampage. Most of the time you get a game like Where's My Water 2.