★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Now with Pro Bowl and Super Bowl content!
Jump into the action and sprint into the endzone in this new endless runner brought to you by the NFL!
Pick your team, test your reflexes and see how far you can run dodge linemen, collect stars and power-ups, and upgrade your player's abilities. Compete with your friends to see who can get the furthest!

CUSTOMIZE YOUR PLAYER AND PLAY AS YOUR FAVORITE TEAM
Choose from any of the NFLs 32 franchises or play as a free agent. For a limited time, you can also join Pro Bowl teams Team Rice and Team Sanders

UPGRADE TO OFFICIAL NFL TEAM JERSEYS FOR YOUR FAVORITE TEAM
Upgrade to official home and away jerseys for your favorite NFL team, and customize with your players name and number

COLLECT BOOSTS AND POWERUPS TO BREEZE BY THE DEFENSE
Fun and exciting boosts and powerups help you run further, faster and increase your score against your friends

COMPLETE MISSIONS TO INCREASE YOUR SCORE
Complete missions on the field, which give you a higher score multiplier

Compatibility: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Please note that NFL Runner: Football Dash is free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you dont want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.

Your use of this application is governed by the End User License Agreement available at http://www.munkyfun.com/end-user-license-agreement/. Collection and use of your data are subject to the Privacy Policy available at http://www.munkyfun.com/privacy-policy/.

Mighty Wings® available at participating US McDonalds Restaurants. Limited time only. ©2013 McDonalds

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

09-18-2013, 10:09 PM
The art is great. Let's try the game!

Pine Entertainment

09-19-2013, 01:14 AM
Actually quite a fun runner with excellent graphics, good obstacles, nice customization elements and responsive controls. Has a McDonald's promotional element, but it's pretty unobtrusive and, besides, I like McDonald's. Wish you could have an option to turn off the announcer, and that there was more variety in the sounds and music. But overall, really fun and nicely done.
09-19-2013, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshW66 View Post
Actually quite a fun runner with excellent graphics, good obstacles, nice customization elements and responsive controls. Has a McDonald's promotional element, but it's pretty unobtrusive and, besides, I like McDonald's. Wish you could have an option to turn off the announcer, and that there was more variety in the sounds and music. But overall, really fun and nicely done.
Think the same you, it really fun and addicted. Should be try.
09-19-2013, 07:09 AM
Wont start on ipod 4G at all
09-20-2013, 07:20 AM
This is surprisingly good, but it is too grindy. Probably more grindy than Agent Dash.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-20-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
This is surprisingly good, but it is too grindy. Probably more grindy than Agent Dash.
Agent Dash is not grindy !
I'm not even downloading this one because it has no game center, seems pointless for an endless runner.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
09-20-2013, 08:10 AM
The constant, subversive push to buy at McDonands is intrusive and bothersome. If there was a way to disable the nagging audible advert, I'd download it. Otherwise, I'm passing on this game.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 09-20-2013 at 10:52 AM.
09-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Gameplay video

Recorded a quick gameplay video for fun if anyone was interested in how the game played.

http://youtu.be/RvzpzSQqDzM